More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by madmaniac madmaniac

What do you do now?

Head home to tell your dad and get a shock!

You make your way home, excited to tell your dad that you didn't have to have the injection, as soon as you enter the house, you can tell something's up. Your dad wasn't in the living room to greet you like he said he would, on top of that there's a weird smell in the air, it doesn't take long for you to realize that it's the smell of sex and it's fresh, in fact, judging by that loud moan you just heard it's happening right now!

You follow the sounds of moans and whimpers as well as the ever more pungent aroma of sex to your dad's bedroom. Peeking through a gap in the doorframe, you cover your mouth with your hand to quickly muffle any noise you were about to make. What you saw that made you gasp was your dad being fucked doggy-style by a huge black man.

"Oh fuck! Breed me, Jamal! MAKE ME CUM!"

Jamal, (at least you know his name now!) can't have been too far off because you watch as he grabs your dad's hips and buries his 12" long bone deep inside your dad's ass and cries out his release, you get a good look at his full, heavy balls pulsing as they unload their precious cargo into (what you assume is your dad's womb). Not wanting to get caught watching this VERY private moment, you silently head downstairs, but not before you'd recorded what you'd just seen, if, for nothing else some great interracial wank material.

After Jamal makes his way out, your dad comes down and gasps as he sees you in the sitting room.

"Um, h-how long have you b-been back son?"

"Long enough to see your 'guest' leave, long enough for the smell to hit my nose as soon as I returned home..."

"S-Sorry son, I was t-trying to find the nerve to tell you but..."

"Well, I would have found out soon anyway. It kinda makes my news slightly less shocking, but I don't need the injection."

Where do you and your (presumably pregnant) dad go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)