More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by madmaniac madmaniac

What do you do now?

Head home to give your dad the good news, but you get distracted on the way.

On your way home, you pass an eighteen-year-old skater with long blonde hair slumped at the side of the road with tears in his eyes. You can't help put go over and take a seat next to him, worried about what was wrong. "Hey." you say softly, which makes the boy jump since he didn't realize you had taken a seat next to him, "What's wrong?"

He sniffles for a little bit, trying to get himself under control just enough to answer you without on his sobs. "I just had the anal womb implanted and... My dad's gone... And I don't know what I'm going to do!"

"What's your name?"

"M-Mike......"

"Mike... Well, I'm Lexus and, while I don't have the womb, I want to help you. No one should be left to handle life alone. You can come home with me, if you want."

Mike's eyes brighten up a bit at your offer, but he's still a bit weary of you. It's normal, since you're a stranger offering to take in a man who, in the eyes of most of society, is nothing more than a man to knock up and raise babies. You sigh and make him an offer. "I know that you don't really know me, but I really do want to help. Why don't I take you to get something to eat and we can talk things over. I can give you my phone number if you don't feel comfortable coming with me just yet, so you always have someone to turn to."

"Ok..."

Do Lexus and Mike get along?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)