More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedWolf RedWolf

Well guess its time to go downstairs.

Head downstairs for breakfast

"Good morning! nice to see you are finally awake!" said Sarah's mother Janice as Sarah entered the kitchen and took a seat at the table. Her mom was facing away from her, busy cooking something on the stove. Sarah noted her mom had her hair in a nice bun, which she noted she recently started to do while cooking.

Her mom was one of those types of people, a self proclaimed home cook with the dream of making a career out of it. Until recently her mom kept busy feeding a family of five. But as Sarah the youngest daughter was eighteen Janice's drive to make it as cook had gone into overdrive. This along with the fact Sarah's two siblings were busy with careers made Sarah the target of her parents nagging.

The problem was that Sarah was only out of school for a week and still had no idea what she wanted to do. Well what she wanted to do was take a year off from school and work to save some money. "Mom it's only 09:40 your acting like its noon"

Turning around Sarah's mom looked at her with a grin "and how long until that happens, unless you change the habit now?" Even though her mom was wearing her white cooking apron, Sarah could easily make out her moms large D sized breasts. "Well I inherited the hair and eyes but not those. But my sister sure did" Sarah thought to herself.

"So whats the plan today?" asked her mother with an exaggerated quizzical look, tilting her head to the side.

"Hmmm......" Sarah started to say to buy a few seconds while thinking of a good answer to save herself from the talk. She knew it was coming her mom always tried to start as the good cop by making jokes, but that didn't last forever. "Quick I need to think of a escape plan..."

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)