More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadedge Deadedge

What's next?

Head down stairs to the kitchen.

You normally got up just before dawn to start your day on the farm, daylight being a precious thing out here in the country, but today was your birthday so you 'slept in'. Really though you were just staring at the ceiling until the sun came up, your hard on gently throbbing.

It died down a little by the the time you made it to the kitchen, and you see your mother and two sisters sitting around the kitchen table, halfway through breakfast.

"Happy birthday to you too, dear," your mother says, giving you a kiss on the top of your head as you sit down. She sets a plate of scrambled eggs and fried tomatoes in front of you along with a tall glass of milk.

You yawn and stretch, fitting a sound resembling 'thanks' in there somehow, and dig in. In your groggy state you barely flinch as your older sister Betty leans over from her chair and gives you a light kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday, little bro," she says putting a muffin down next to you, blue frosting on top of it making it look sort of like a cupcake. You turn and smile politely at her. Your sister's sunkissed freckles match your mother's, and you admit that their 'blemishes' probably contributed somehow to your attraction to girls with similar features.

You look across the table to your younger sister Jenny, who is actually your twin but you were born two minutes ahead of her so that makes you the big brother. She is more evenly tanned, like you and your father, and she's already halfway through her birthday muffin. Everyone in the family worked on the farm, and it kept everyone very fit and leanly muscular. You try not to stare at your mother's shapely behind as she glides around the kitchen, cleaning things and packing away stuff with swift efficiency.

"So are you ready for the big day?" your twin asks through a mouthful of muffin, a helpful distraction.

"It's just a birthday, Jen," you say finishing your eggs and picking up the glass of milk.

"Yeah but today we get to finally go into the Big Barn," she announces, punctuating her mock excitement with a sweeping arm gesture. You smirk at her, as if for years as children you both didn't try to sneak peeks at the barn and spent nights theorizing about what goes on in there. Though you never did see what was inside you both guessed it was probably just a milking station or something. You'd been told you had to be an adult to operate the machinery in there, but still hadn't worked out why you weren't even allowed near the Big Barn until then. After a while it kind of just faded into the background and you focused on the other farm work, which there was plenty of. Now that the Big Barn was going to be part of your life as well it just seemed like more farm work was coming.

"I really think you guys will learn a lot," says your elder sister, who has already been working there for the last five years. "I can't wait to show you how everything works, actually." She smiles in a weirdly devious way and you trade a suspicious glance with Jenny.

"You just want to palm off all of your work to us," your twin declares, getting up from the table to clear her dishes. At that Betty just giggles and does the same. You've caught up in breakfast consumption as well and add your plate to the sink.

"I'll do the dishes today," your mother says as she turns on the water. "Your father is waiting for you all by the Big Barn." You and your siblings each give your mother a gentle hug before filing out to start the day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)