More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Evenite Evenite

What do you do?

Head back home

It’s been three days since the Incident. You don’t know how else to describe it. When you arrived back at your apartment you found that there is no electricity. Your expensive gadgets have become completely useless, the plan of watching the news on the TV and checking for clues to your fate on the internet were scuppered. Everything battery operated seems to be non-functional. Even the hands on your cheap wrist-watch are frozen in place.

You've spent the last three days in a state of panic. Banging on doors in your normally quiet – now desolate – neighbourhood has been utterly fruitless. In desperation you have broken into a few houses and apartments, finding nothing. Food, now rotting and mouldy lays uneaten on dining tables. You found no signs of , no blood or bodies. It’s as if everybody winked out of existence at the same time with no warning.

You take stock of the supplies in your apartment. All the fresh produce in your fridge has spoiled and you only have a few cans of food that will last you no longer than a week, worst of all this morning the water supply stopped working.

“I guess everyone at the pumping station is gone too.” you say to yourself.

You need supplies and most of all answers.

You'll find no answers hiding in your apartment. You need to head out, but where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)