More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Head and Face

Hair

Hair Color

What Alternate Hair Colors Do You Like?

Hair Styles


Eyes

What Type Of Eyebrows Do You Like?

What Color Eyes Do You Like?

What Eye Shape Do You Prefer?

What Eye Shadow Color Do You Like

What Mascara Color Do You Like?


What Facial Features Do You Like?

Which Face Shape Do You Prefer?


Face Shape

Diamond
Characterized by a narrow chin and forehead with wide cheekbones. Diamond shaped faces need narrow sides and fullness at the chin. Bobs work very well for this shape. Avoid wearing height on top or volume on the sides.

Heart
The Heart Shape Face is characterized by a wide forehead and a narrower chin. A "widow's peak" hairline creates a true heart shape. Bring some hair onto the forehead to disguise its width along the temples. Keep hair close to the head at the eyes but make it slightly full around the jaw, and below and in front of the earlobes. If the chin is extremely narrow, you need width at the sides. Try your hair at around shoulder length and go for fullness from the chin down. Try soft waves and layers.

Oblong
Characterized by a very long and narrow bone structure. The client who has an oblong facial shape often has a long, thin neck. Use a fringe or half-bang across the forehead by creating soft waves or curls in the crown and nape areas.

Oval
As its name implies, the OVAL Shape Face is longer than wide, with a jaw that's narrower than the cheekbones. Because the oval shaped face has no dominant areas and is so proportional, this face looks good with just about any hairstyle, length or texture.

Pear
have a narrow forehead and are widest at the jaw line, with a round chin. To make the illusion of an oval face, create width at the forehead and temples. Or create a full fringe to balance with the jaw. Consider layers as well as tucking your hair behind the ears to draw attention to them. The hairstyles that look best are those with longer hair and longer layers starting at the jaw line.

Round
Characterized by a wide hairline and fullness below the cheekbones and the neck may appear short. These faces look very good with a geometric or linear style. Avoid heavy bangs, as it will make the face appear wider, fuller. Add height, when possible, and long, wispy side areas to make the cheeks look narrow. Comb hair close to the head on the side and at the nape. Also, a sleek, layered cut that sits just at the collar bone will give length to the neck.

Square
Characterized by a wide hairline and jaw. Square shaped faces need height on top and narrowness at the sides. Comb the hair off the forehead to add height to the face. Curly texture and wisps of hair around the face break the wide, straight lines common to the square face.


Eyes

What Type Of Eyebrows Do You Like?

What Color Eyes Do You Like?

What Eye Shape Do You Prefer?

What Eye Shadow Color Do You Like

What Mascara Color Do You Like?


Lips

What Lip Shapes Do You Like?

What Lip Colors Do You Like?

Hair Color: Scarlet
Hair Length: Long
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Style: Ponytail
Bangs: Long
Face Shape: Heart
Skin Tone: Fair Vanilla
Height: Short
Body Type: Voluptuous
Figure: Hourglass
Breast: Large / Freckled
Areola: Smooth Medium
Nipples: Medium Pink Protruding Nipples
Ass: Heart Shaped
Vulva: Shaved
Genitalia: Innie

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)