More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gunners.eagles gunners.eagles

What Should My First Move Be?

Head Downstairs

I hop off the bed, grabbing a shirt to put on as I exit the room. I head down the hallway, and as my foot touches the top of the staircase, the house shudders.

The lights dim, blink, and fizzle out, leaving me in darkness, the sun outside even seemingly unable to penetrate into the house. I freeze, as a strange feeling hits me. I feel...I feel powerless. I can't see or hear anything, the house is pitch black and silent. And yet, my instincts tell me I have somehow stumbled across a power much greater than myself, much greater than any person could imagine.

Suddenly, I see a light shining back across the hall. It is just a small speck of light, and yet when I try to look at it, it blinds me, and I turn my head away.

"What?" I gasp, barely audible, trying to shield my eyes as the light grows and grows. I fall to my knees as the light creeps across the hallway, illuminating everything in a light so bright that it seems to weaken me.

"Stand"

A deep and powerful voice fills the air. Eyes still closed because of the brightness, I tremble as I get to my feet, still dressed in just a shirt and boxers.

"Hello John"

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)