More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SPARTANUK1945 SPARTANUK1945

What does Leo do next?

He waits for her to wake up

I waited for her to wake up. At first I started to pace thinking of what to do next and how I should get on both sides of my family. I then started to admire how cute she looked asleep, how sexy her hips and tits where. I noticed I was growing a hard on so I continued to pace. After about a hour I noticed that she was stirring then her eyes burst open, she sprang up and started to pat herself down frantically, it appeared as if she was looking for something. “Shit, I must of dropped it” she muttered in a defeated tone before she noticed where she was. When she scanned the room and saw me I looked her in her sparkling blue eyes with hint of red in and saw something I was hoping not to see, hints of magic. I started to approach her with with a calm posture. “Hello miss, my name is Leo and I was the one who helped you. Could you please tell me your name?” I asked in a polite tone as I bowed respectfully. “Good, at least some of you animals know who your betters are” she replies with a hint of disgust.

How does Leo respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)