More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheVillain TheVillain

Which way does he turn?

He turns Left

The naked, goo covered man chooses to turn right for no other reason then a wall to lean again. He's still woozy and disoriented, the answer to the basic question of who he could be still escaping him. He couldn't even find clothes but at least nobody else was here to point him out on that. That brings up a good question too - where was everyone? With the exception of the cloth remnants occasionally seen this part of the building was impeccably clean.

The hallways seemed to stretch for miles, he fell to his knees in wooziness a couple times but he almost managed to get back up and going. It feels like hours pass before he heard it - but after he does he's the most excited he's been ever since he woken up. Voices, he hears people's voices! They're too far away to place where they are or what they are saying but he speeds up, reasoning that they're ahead of him. He tries to call back but fails, the sound just not making it to his mouth with any power.

His naked goo-covered body falls as he rounds another corner and he sees them - people. He sees other people for the first time in what seems like forever. They turn and see him too -
And point rifles at him.

"Oh, my, god." one gets out, which one it was he misses but given a second he sees that there's three of them, all women. A taller black woman seems to have taken charge, her short hair not hiding her distrustful face. A smaller blonde just looks in wide eyes wonder, the brunette grunts but seems a bit confused too.

"A man, but I thought -" the little blonde starts to ask while looking between her comrades.

"That they were all dead. Something is going on here. You, have a name?" the black woman asks.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)