More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heney1282 heney1282

Which one does he choose?

He tries to relive their early days

Mike can’t get the thoughts of how sexual Lauren was back when they first met. Being a year younger, she was still in college. He had graduated the year before and had just started working his first “real” job. She used to cause him so much trouble. Making him stay out late when he had to be at work the following day. He remembers many a morning sneaking out of her sorority house at 5 am to rush home, shower, and go to work. So, when he sees an invite for a reunion at Lauren’s old sorority, he practically insists they go. Lauren agrees when he tells her his parent will take the kids, so it can just be the two of them.

They get into town on Friday night and check into their hotel. When they get to the room, and Lauren mentions how tired she is and just wants to go to sleep. Mike knows that’s her way of saying don’t even think about us having sex. Disappointed but not surprised, he tells her he will go down to the hotel bar to watch the game and not disturb her.

He is sitting at the bar watching the game when he hears a woman’s voice call out, “Mike!”

He turns around and does a quick double-take. It is Heather. The girl he was with before Lauren. He hadn’t seen her since graduation, all those years ago, but she still looks great. Still thin, very elegantly dressed, with just a few wrinkle lines around her eyes. Her shoes were designers, and her bracelet screamed money.

“Heather?” he says cautiously.

“Good to see you,” she gives him a quick hug. “What are you doing here?”

Lauren has a reunion with her sorority.”

“Oh, wow, you and Lauren are still together? That’s awesome! Where is she?”

“She’s up in the room sleeping.” He tells her.

“Well, let’s meet up later. I’d love to say hi to her. But right now, I need to run. I was supposed to meet my daughter at her dorm an hour ago.”

“You have a daughter that goes here! I didn’t know that.” Then, realizing how dumb that must have sounded, he mumbles, “I’ll catch you later.”

“I see something don’t change,” she says with a huge smile while running her fingers down his arm. “But I really must go. I’m in room 1024. Call me tomorrow.”

After the game ends, he goes back to the room. Lauren is sound asleep, so he crawls into bed next to her and goes to sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)