More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Seahawker Seahawker

Does he take her now? or wait?

He takes her now!

The fear and disgust Wonder Woman was feeling only intensified when she glanced at the warden's crotch and could clearly see the tent that was now forming in his pants. "Hands behind your back" was his command. Wonder Woman complied and he quickly cuffed her hands behind her. He then stepped around and cupped her chin, forcing her to look him in the eye "Ready?" he asked as he slowly dropped his pants, revealing his angry, raging 8 inch cock. Wonder Woman grimaced and tried to pull away as he slowly rubbed his dick all over her face. Her efforts were met with a yank of her raven hair as he pulled her toward him. A pinch of her nose her to open her mouth for air but that was all he needed as he guided as prick into her mouth. She gagged and gurgled as she felt the tip hit the back of her throat. Adam groaned with delight as Wonder Woman felt like her mouth was being fucked raw. Then suddenly he withdrew. He took her by the hair and dragged her over to his desk and bent her over it. "Spread your legs bitch and keep them there!" Wonder Woman complied. He then fastened her ankles to an eye bolt at the bottom of each of the desk legs.

Wonder Woman's ass and pussy were now now prime targets. She sighed in shock as she felt the tip of his dick probing at the opening of her flower. "Please don't. I'll do anythin....." her pleas were interrupted by a sudden jolt of shear pain. "Shut up!" he barked as he continued to probe away and slowly inserted himself, inching his way to he reached her hymen wall. Slowly he began to push through. The pain was unimaginable for her. He could feel her body starting to give in, the calm, patient pounding was breaking her down. Wonder Woman let out a groan as she felt her virtue finally burst, sending a mixture of blood and vaginal juices all down his cock. He then increased his pace and fucked her furiously. Gradually Wonder Woman's screams of agony were starting to be replaced by groans of pleasure. Wonder Woman recoiled in horror as her body was starting to respond to the invasion, she could feel the involuntary climax building as he pounded away. They both exploded simultaneously as he sent gallons of cum into her formerly virgin hole. They both just about passed out. Once he came to his senses, he released her legs but kept her hands cuffed. He then grabbed the control. "Well done Wonder Slut!" he said "You did well and I think you deserve a reward" he said as he pushed the pleasure button, sending her careening backwards on the floor. He watched for several minutes as Wonder Woman's was ravaged by at least 5 more orgasms. Finally he turned it off and called the guards. 10 guards came into the office. "Boys, take Wonder Slut and get her cleaned up. After that, have a little fun with her. Make sure her first night here is a memorable one!" he said "Yes boss!" they all said in unison as they dragged the half conscious Wonder Woman out the door. Adam just sat back in his chair with a content smile on his face, pondering her future.

So what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)