More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scampbell Scampbell

What's next?

He takes action.

I'm a nice enough guy, but sometimes a guy's waited long enough. You know what I mean? I knew she wanted me. Maybe she was 1 of those chicks that liked to get bent-over & used?

She bent over her desk, flashing me with green, silken panties under a short, black skirt.

I stood, & walked to the door. I quietly locked it. I rolled down the door blinds over the little window. She, curiously enough, didn't move from her position. She continue to grade papers, bent over her desk, her ass waggling back-&-forth slightly. I quickly strode up behind her.

With 1 hand, I deftly ripped-off her green, silken panties. The smell of wet pussy assailed me. The panties were damp in my hand, & I saw her game. A small, vibrating dildo had been deftly secured into her cunt. She'd been using me all semester, & I'd gotten nothing for it. It was time to use her.

"Wha...what?!?!", she asked.

I pulled down my pants & boxers, causing my dick to spring out. My left hand pushed her down on the desk. My right hand snagged a Magnum from out of my back pocket, & I deftly rolled it over my hard dick. I'm not all that big, but I'm nearly 2 1/2 inches wide. I've never properly measured how big I am around.

I positioned her right, & stuffed it up her ass in 1 stroke. Fortunately for her, the condom had some lubrication.

"Ahh! (mmph)," she moaned.

I covered her mouth, & began to work my dick in-&-out of her ass. This was great. This was better than the hooker my father had bought me. She was burning up, & making muffled moans against my hand. I could feel myself rubbing against the vibrating dildo in her pussy, & it felt incredible... I was getting what I deserved. It wasn't about her; It was about me now... Not as though she wasn't getting something out of it, though. After about 3 minutes of hard stuffing, I felt her spasming against the dildo & shaking against my dick. Her teeth bit into my hand.

Was that enough? No, not nearly enough. I was going to make her mine.

Will she become his ? Or does she turn the tables?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)