More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Timmietrane Timmietrane

Stick your cock through?

He sticks his cock through hole

My curiosity was rewarded with his erect cock stuck through the hole.
At first I just stood there admiring this beautiful cock then I found myself wetting my fingers and stroking his knob and shaft. I could hear moans from next door and the wall shook as he pushed his cock and balls as far as they could go for my further enjoyment .
This generosity on his part was not left unanswered. As I was already on my knees, I felt my heart pound as I opened my mouth and encircled his knob and sucked and swirled it in my hot hungry mouth. I was hearing my neighbor moan some more and he said it felt great, let me fuck your mouth.
With that I opened my throat and relaxed to take him all the way to his balls.
My nose was buried in his musky pubes. I felt the moistness from the holes earlier releases on the top of my nose.
All the while I kept working on his cock. I dropped my pants to beat off in unison. It was then I felt this hand on my ASS!!
Not realizing their was another hole behind me, I was now being propsitioned from the guy on my other side?!!
His cock was sticking through the hole now!! My mouth was being used, but my ass wasn't!

Fuck me please?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)