More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by katra katra

What happens on the plane?

He promptly falls asleep, leaving Sue-Ellen alone to....

Although Sue-Ellen's job usually provided first-class tickets for all business flights, today's flight was booked full -- a film crew and a visiting dignitary from some forgotten third-world country. They asked for volunteers to stay behind, but the one thing worse than a two-hour flight with Gus would be three hours of waiting in an airport before it. So, reluctantly, Sue-Ellen settled for the coach section.

"This is gonna be great," chortled Gus, squeezing into the aisle seat. Sue-Ellen smiled shyly, backing as far as she could to the other side of her seat. On that side sat a timid girl, no more than fifteen years old, who had already fallen fast asleep. After a minute of Gus staring at the girl, during which time Sue-Ellen felt his gaze linger uncomfortably long on her chest, he eased back into his seat, and stretched his arms into the air. His fingers grazed the back of her neck, in a way that she found intrusive and repulsive, and yet, at the same time, strangely tantilizing.

"Although I hate to deprive you of my company," he said, turning up the corners of his moustache in a smile, "I think I'm going to have to follow our new friend's example."

And, before Sue-Ellen could retort that it would be her pleasure, he had fallen asleep. His legs were sprawled out into her section, and one of his arms draped intrusively over into Sue-Ellen's seat, just in front of her stomach.

Sue-Ellen gazed at him, hating every second of this. His sleeping fingers brushed the fabric of her tight shirt, touching the flat, in-shape skin of her stomach at the hem of her shirt. Ugh! she thought. The nerve!

Of course, with everyone around her asleep, Sue-Ellen didn't have any witnesses. And her boss had been getting on her nerves, lately. This would be a great chance to get even....

Time to have some solo fun, then?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)