More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dixie50 dixie50

Who is he and what does he want?

He offers to help her study

A black man that looked to be in his early thirties maybe picked it the pen and handed it to her. Jenna met his eyes for a half a second with a meek, but thankful smile. He says in a gentle voice, almost like a teacher, "You must be more careful," She smiles again nervously without looking at him ...

Looking down at the books he says, "I'm a teaching assistant here. Maybe I can help you study." He sounded so sincere and Jenna wasn't making any progress herself. Even though he's black, what harm could there be in studying together?

She shook hands and introduced herself and the man sat next to her. Jenna noticed he moved closer and closer to her, until soon he was sitting shoulder to shoulder. Jenna started to get nervous at the way he would glance down at her cleavage.

"Let's take a break," the black man suggested, grabbing Jenna's shoulders and facing her away from him. He started rubbing her neck with his large rough hands, working his way down my arms. It felt wonderful but also very sudden, and Jenna felt uncomfortable with how quickly he decided to get comfortable.

Jenna could see other students looking at them and pulled away from him. "Uh, thanks for your help, but I think I need to go," she said meekly as she started to gather her books and papers. She could feel his gaze as she prepared to leave.

How does he react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)