More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens Next?

He moves on

The girls kept of their stretching routine, their big tits jiggling as they shifted. Steve was rock hard again, and he was tempted to stay and jack off another load, but he decided to keep moving and see what else was happening tonight.

He ran down the gully behind the next 8 houses looking for lights and known possible targets. He moved up close to the family room of the McCoy family house. Mrs. McCoy was a pretty 35 year old mother of four, her body was excellent, at least from what Steve could tell when she was clothed and he hoped he could catch a nice view of her watching TV. He was lucky tonight and as crept up close to the window near the family room he found her dressed in shorts and a low cut tank top with no bra on. Her tits were big, and her pointy nipples were erect and sticking out through the thin tank top fabric. She was watching some cop show or something and talking on the phone.

Steve’s cock was rock hard again and he started to masturbate thinking as he looked at Jeanne McCoy’s smoking hot body. He could not make out what she was saying as she talked, but it suddenly got interesting as she reached up and started to rub her erect nipples through the thin fabric of her tank top. She closed her eyes almost all the way, and Steve could see her breathing get faster as her excitement grew. She cradled the phone between her shoulder and her ear and used both hands to stimulate her erect nipples, pulling and twisting them.

Then she put the phone down on the table and pushed a button. Steve could hear a male voice talking, “Now take your top off and rub your bare tits for me.”

Steve realized she was having phone sex with someone. Maybe her husband was out of town and they were getting it on long distance. He watched as she pulled the tank top off over her head revealing her big, brown nipples to Steve. Her nipples were easily the biggest he had ever seen, and she continued to rub and arouse herself by playing with them.

Confirming what Steve was thinking Jeanne said, “Are you beating off for me. Are you thinking about my big nipples and jacking your thick cock?” She rubbed her nipples, plucking and stretching them out with her hands as she said this.

“Yeah baby I am rubbing my hard cock as I think about you getting off for me. Are you enjoying yourself, playing with your nipples?

Jeanne let out a loud groan of pleasure as the man said this and said, “Yes, I am so ready to cum.”

“Do you want to stroke your clit baby? You want to finger fuck yourself till you cum?” the voice on the phone said to her.

“Yes, I am going to masturbate with my fingers while I rub my clit. “Ohhh yes, you better be ready to cum it won’t take me long.” She raised her hips and slid her shorts and panties to the floor as she said this, and Steve had a perfect view of her wet pussy as she spread her legs. She ran her long fingers up and down her sopping wet slit, stopping to rub her clit.

“Ohhh yeah baby. I am soaking wet, I want you to fuck me with your big, hard cock. Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, fuck yeah.” she moaned as she intensified the rubbing on her clit.

The man’s voice“Yeah baby I am fucking you with my big cock. Fuck I am so hard and ready to cum. You want me to shoot my load in your tight pussy baby?”

Jeanne shoved two of her fingers into her pussy and began to pump them in and out of her tight twat. “Fuck yes,” she moaned. “Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck your big cock is going to make me climax. Fuck I am going to cum on your big cock.”

Steve’s cock erupted with a long stream of jizz at that moment and the pleasure rolled up and down his cock as he watched the sexy mom masturbate. She was really pumping her fingers, and Steve wished he was close enough to hear the wet sound of her finger fucking.

She went stiff and arched her back as she yelled out, “Fuck yes, I’m cumming. Fuck I am getting off on your big cock. Fill me with your sperm. Fuck my tight pussy. Shoot your load deep inside me, fuck yes I can feel your sperm inside me.” She was grunting with pleasure as her fingers pumped her pussy, thrusting over and over into her wet fuck hole.

Finally her hips stopped bucking, and she settled back her body satisfied for the time being. Steve slowly rubbed his hand up and down his still mostly hard cock as he watched her, her nipples were as big as his thumb, fat and erect on her nice big tits. Steve could feel himself harden as he imagined himself tit fucking her, sliding his hard cock between her perfect tits.

Jeanne sat and slowly rubbed her dripping cunt, her fingers sliding up and down her wet slit, teasing herself as she stroked over her clit. Steve could not make out what she was saying as she was now talking in quiet tones to the person, having taken the phone off of speaker.

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)