More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's Jack gonna do?

He masterbates in the shower.

With his still hard cock, he decided that he’s was gonna masterbate in the shower. While grabbing some new clothes, he begins to walk to the bathroom while covering his erection hoping nobody of his family would see him. In the bathroom he looks in the mirror making sure he’s not a messy or anything, Jack was always described as a handsome young men with a adorable smile, he’s brown eyes and brown hair made that picture complete. He has a fit and muscular body, with a small six pack, not too big but good enough. While checking himself in the mirror, he saw he’s 7 inch cock harder then before. He walks to the shower and turned it on and let it get a little warmer while pumping his dick up and down while thinking of his sexy latina friend.

Once Jack got into the shower he grabs the shampoo smearing his hair and body, cleaning it all. His right hand slides down to his cock, grabbing it and pumped it gentle while he pictured images of Isabela. Jack thought back to last week when they were in the gym working out, like they always do together 3 times a week, she always had her hair in a ponytail, and always wears a black sports bra which made her boobs look perfect big and her little gym pants made her ass incredible round. This image made Jack masterbate harder and faster, a few tiny pre cum escaping the tip. While he lets the shower splash water on his whole body, he started to moan her name while pumping his dick harder then ever.” Oh, Isabela.... Oh Isabela, you make me so fucking horny all the time... the way you look, the way you are”, he started to picture him fucking Isabela, and masterbated faster,” I wanna fuck you Izzy, breed your tight delicious latina pussy... being deep in your warm fertile cervix, cumming in you balls deep non-stop. Oh Isabela... i love you... i wanna make a family with you, i love you Isabela...”, Jack started to feel the familiair tinglings in his balls, and he knew he was close to cumming so he went faster,” oh Isabela... Isabela.... ISABELA!!!!”, he closed his eyes and his legs were trembling feeling the most amazing orgasm ever. His cock started shooting 9 thick white sperm as he stood there with a happy smile in the middle of the shower letting it all go out his cock.

What’s he do after the shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)