More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Orchidea Orchidea

Angel sweeps the boy's feet

He manages to dodge Angel's attack

The boy manages to dodge Angel's attack. He jumps up right at the time that Angel tries to sweep his leg.

Once he's safe he knows that Angel is gonna do whatever it takes to win so he should too. While Angel is close to the floor because of her attempt to sweep the boys' legs he knees her in the face. This makes Angel fall on her back, Angel defends her lower area thinking he'll target her pussy but the boy decides to go for her stomache instead, delivering a kick to her abs with his full weight. Angel starts feeling nauseous but the boy isn't finished yet.

Once he's done kicking her stomache he decides to move to her breasts, he kicks them as if they're soccerballs. Angel groans in pain. "Fuck, they're gonna fall of, stop!" she screams. "Fine" he says. The boy stops for a second while Angel nurses her swollen breasts. He takes a second to think of a way to put an end to the match, Angel is in excruciating pain but gathers all her strength to take a grab of the boys' balls. She gets close but not close enough.

The boy realizes in time what Angel is trying to do. He kicks her on her stomache and Angel's hands return to her hurting areas. "Fuck it" he says as the boy continues to kick Angel in her melons and stomach. With every kick Angel loses more of her energy and consciousness until she has none anymore.

The match ended and the boy came out victorious.

Game Over!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)