More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mlissa mlissa

How does he use the book?

He makes others think he doesn't realize he's naked

On his way home with the book in hands, John was overwhelmed by the number of different humiliation fantasies he'd pleasured himself to before, so many different scenarios that fought for first place in his mind that he had trouble focusing on one. Closing his eyes the boy reached for the first image that came to mind and his dick stirred, its size distracting him from the fantasy as it reminded him how big it was compared to his ideal form.

"Let's start with the essentials", John figured, having finally found his way back to his bedroom despite being lost in thoughts.

John Doe has a half-inch penis with appropriate width and balls so it doesn't look disproportionate despite its small size. It doesn't grow any bigger when erect, only raising and dripping clear precum to give a measure of his excitement to any observers. John's orgasms only ever produce clear cum which are interpreted as a very poor quality of semen. Any who see his erect penis will be capable of spotting and interpreting correctly these signs of arousal despite its lack of growth.

John felt the change happen as he wrote and hurried to check out his new ridiculously short appendage. The sight of his pathetic little dripping cock made his heart thump so hard it might as well have been jumping out of his body. The book was real! His deepest fantasies were going to happen! The anticipation was enough to make his mouth dry up, his eyes dilate and his stomach knot itself. His whole being was getting into overdrive. John licked his lips as he came to terms with the realization while waves of unspeakable excitement threatened to knock him down and make him cum without any kind of physical stimulation.

"N-next", John himself to think again.

John Doe is forever completely hairless below the eyebrows.

The young man watched with fascination as he rediscovered what his body looked like without body hair. It wasn't too bad but not ideal either.

"Not a problem..." John laughed.

John Doe has the body shape of a twink. This remains true no matter how much or little he exercises, and how bad his eating regimen is.

Checking himself in the mirror John failed to keep his throbbing erection under control as it dripped precum all over his room's floor. It seemed unconceivable that anyone seeing him naked could react in a respectful way toward him. Bringing his pinky closer to the object of his fetish John let out a moan when he acknowledged it was barely as long as half a single phalanx.

"It's thinner too! Oh my god!" John struggled to catch his breath, coming to grips with his kink's new found reality. That was it for the essentials. The boy shivering with excitement brought the pen back to the book and started writing the specific fantasy he'd had in mind before it could slip away despite how much his hand kept trembling from the waves of euphoria coursing through his body.

Any who notice something wrong about John Doe's attire will believe he is unaware of it. They will find the situation hilarious and will not try to help him cover himself or tell him about it. Any trauma that could be triggered from John Doe's attire will be canceled and replaced with a curing kind of amusement capable of solving long term trauma. Those aware of his lack of awareness will adapt their reaction to their perceived level of his unawareness. This means that the more improbable it is for John to not realize his attire is wrong, the less careful they will be about bringing his state into light.

John went over what he wrote several times adding to it until it was just right. Finally done he dropped the pen and turned his eyes to the ceiling.

"Di..." John struggled to work some saliva inside his dry mouth. "Did it work?" He had to find out at once. Still naked with his penis dripping the twink made his way to the door in a dazed state.

Feeling like a passenger in his own body he watched his hand reach for the handle and slowly push it down. He inhaled slowly and deeply to stop the hiccups his incoherent breathing had threatened to him with as the door opened, letting him step out of the intimacy of his room.

Each bare step he took into the hallway echoed with the pulses of arousal centered around his tiny penis and tiny balls secured in their tiny sack sticking close to his body like a kid's.

He could hear his twin sister talking on her phone in the living room while he walked down the stairs. His reshaped body let him banish any doubt he had that this might not work. The young woman was sitting with her feet on the sofa and seemed to be having some typical gossip with one of her friends.

Time slowed to a crawl when Charlotte turned her head towards him. There he was. Her twin brother. Completely naked and hairless. His mouth slightly open. His eyes wide and dilated with arousal. More than anything, its tiny size shadowing all else, the smallest cock ever. Smaller than anything she could possibly expect despite being as hard as a penis could ever get and dripping precum like a faulty faucet.

Charlotte gasped. The sound exploded in John's mind. His tiny weewee squirted suddenly, a wave of irregular orgasm brought about by a combination of untold levels of excitement and lack of stimulation. That was it. His fetish was happening in reality. A girl was looking at him naked while he sported the tiniest erection in history. That she was his twin sister didn't matter on that scale.

Her eyes scanned his body from head to toe then back up to his face and down to his penis. Her eyes widened and her eyebrows raised as she left her mouth open in disbelief for a few seconds before it turned into a mischievous smile quickly hidden when she raised her free hand to her mouth.

"Oh my god!" She managed to exclaim just before a fit of giggling took her over, her eyes still roaming all over John's nakedness.

That was enough to bring the "man" of the house over the edge. The diminutive cock shook alongside his body, squirting its clear cum in jets while John's eyes rolled up and he moaned loudly in the same jerky way his breathing had gotten, almost failing to keep his footing.

A few seconds passed in what felt like an eternity to both siblings, the only sound being the boy's ragged breaths and the girl's fits of laughter before Charlotte spoke again.

"You okay, Bro?"

The reality of the situation came back to John. What about the whole fantasy? He still had no idea if it was working or not. Fear gripped him as fast as post-orgasm clarity.

"Yeah, why?" He stuttered out.

Charlotte frowned from disbelief, raised her eyebrows again and dropped her hand from her face in a few moments of anguish for John.

"No reason really," she said as she failed to stifle new fits of laughter.

The whole thing had only lasted a few seconds. Charlotte went back to her phone without taking her eyes off her brother. John couldn't tell what her friend was saying but it sounded like a question.

"I'm fine, it's just my brother. It looks like he forgot to put his clothes on before he came downstairs. Oh my god he's got the tiniest fucking cock I've ever seen! It's like so fucking small I can't believe my eyes! What? No, I'm not kidding! Trust me, I know what I'm saying. He still hasn't noticed it too! Even though it was hard and leaking... Actually I'm pretty sure he just unconsciously came from looking at me!..." She went on and on.

John took a deep breath of air, only then realizing he'd stopped breathing. It worked! The relief was so high he almost peed himself just there.

"I gotta get some water." He said, tentatively taking a few steps towards the kitchen. His mouth was so dry his throat was beginning to ache and he swore he could see stars flying around his head.

"Wait!" Charlotte stopped him. "Turn over for a second!"

"What?" John said and did as she told him without thinking, letting her see his now flaccid penis again.

His sister was holding her phone towards him, the flash and telling sound of a phone going off brought his penis back to life. She'd taken a picture of him naked!

"I'm sending the picture now, you'll see I'm not fibbing!" Charlotte told her friend on the phone between giggles.

His dick had started dripping again when he got to the kitchen and filled a glass with water in a dream-like state. Setting it down after sating his parched throat he turned his head just in time to catch his mother get in the house through the back door.

Their eyes met for a second before she rubbed hers and opened them again. She looked down and stopped at John's dripping cock. His hearth skipped a beat when his own mother let out a snort as she tried to keep herself from just laughing in her son's face over how inappropriate his dick was.

"What?" He made himself ask her.

"Nothing. It's really nothing." She said. "Nothing big, that is." The dam broke and she started laughing hysterically as she made her way towards the living room.

"Charlotte? Did you see your brother!?" John heard her say before she got out of earshot though he could hear them laugh, even more so when he passed by them on his way back to his bedroom.

"Oh my god!"

"It's so tiny!"

"Wait, John! Let me take a few more pictures!"

Having managed to accustom himself to the situation a bit more John faced them with his hands on his hips and a fake frown on his face, legs parting slightly, his serious air contrasting with his exposed penis.

"What's up with you two, you're really creeping me out!"

The ridiculousness of the sight brought the women to a new ceiling of hysterics, holding their sides as they cried from laughing too much.

John stayed posing like that just long enough for Charlotte to take some more pictures then left them with a fake sounding huff, dripping evidence of his arousal behind him.

Slamming the door, the boy let himself down on his knees as the scene played back in his mind, his fingers finding their way to his tiny cock.

After this test of the book's powers, what direction does John take his fetish towards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)