More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by 229 229

Why does he want to stay together with her?

He loves her

"You couldn't bear to dump your girlfriend, or let her dump you, because even though you act tough, you love her, don't you?"

"Uh, I don't know about..." he said, trying to think of something to say. He was obviously one of those men who's embarrassed by his feelings.

"There's nothing wrong with it, Jack. Love is a beautiful thing. What's her name?"

"Uh, it's Charlotte, but-"

Wendy cut him off, not wanting to deal with him denying his own feelings. If she let him say he wasn't in love, he would start to believe it, she knew. "Now, what's the first thing that comes to mind when I ask you what you like about Charlotte?"

"Huh, oh, it's... when she gives me oral."

Wendy rolled her eyes slightly. "Jack, you're lying to me, don't deny it. That wasn't the first thing that came to mind. Tell me what was."

"Wow..." Jack said, unsure, "I'm not sure... it's kind of embarrassing."

"There's no reason to be embarrassed here with me, Jack. You can tell me anything."

Jack hesitated, taking a deep breath to ready himself.

What does he like about her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)