More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chezzmo2001 Chezzmo2001

What will he do when she wakes up?

He kills her by cock suffocation

Jodie wakes up to find herself tied to a table in the dark room. She can hear him breathing as he walks around her.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asks.
He doesn't answer.
"Answer me you mother fucker!" He slaps her across the face.

She hears a zipper above her head and realizes what he is planning.

"If your prick comes near my mouth I swear to God I'll bite it off asshole!"

He considers that possibility and decides to do it a bit differently than planned. Using the goggles, he finds some duct tape and brings it to where she is tied. He takes a piece of it and tapes her nostrils shut so she has to breath out of her mouth. She tries to keep her mouth closed, but her burning lungs her to open it. As soon as he saw her open her mouth he stuck his cock down her throat. He started to hump her mouth on the table while she tried to breath around his cock. Just as she was about to pass out, he pulled out and let her catch her breath. As soon as she was breathing regularly he shoved it back in. He felt himself getting close to coming and started to shove it in harder and deeper. Jodie was making sounds with her throat, but all it was doing was making his cock harder and harder.

She felt him tense up and knew he was about to come. She had no air left in her lungs and didn't know what to do. As he started to shoot his load down her throat she tried to swallow, but it came too fast and she started to on it. The feeling of her convulsing made him even more aroused and he stuck it in and didn't move unitl he stopped cumming. When he finally came back down from his high, he realized that she wasn't moving. She had choked on his cum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)