More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aelvir Aelvir

What happens today?

He is about to get home-invaded.

Whilst on the computer, there were a group of black men outside walking around talking loudly.

"Well, how about this house here then Germain. Like, there was word around that this person is a somewhat new resident." one of them said.
"Fine whatever." Germain said. "Well there'd bettah be people home 'dis time, because I'm gettin' bored of stealin' from houses when the chumps ain't even fuggin' home." he added.

"Good, because I'm with Germain." Marcel said. "Yeah, me too, gettin' horny here." Jamal said. "Fine, whatever, but don't get too carried away" Tyrone said. "I don't want to be labelled a '' ya know". They all nodded, Germain scoffing a 'whatevs' and they looked around in the backyard for other ways to enter aside from the front door and the door on the porch and found a short stairway leading to a door that was slightly boarded up, which lead to Aelvir's laundry room.

"So, how we gettin' in 'dis time." Germain asked.

"Well, we could just kick down the door, but that would give us away too much." Marcel said. "But we could sneak in through a window, maybe get these dumb boards off and go through this door and see where it goes, or we could try the front door." Marcel added.
"Yeah, but I already tried the front door. It has a thin door with a big glass on it and that door doesn't budge at all, it looks like its locked and I'd bet that big white door behind it is also locked." Tyrone corrected.

"Point. But there is also 'dat door on the porch." Marcel added.

How do they break in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)