More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 229 229

What does she want to try?

He has to be polite to her

"Alright, Jack," Wendy said, "I want you to try something. I want you to speak to me politely." He started to open his mouth, and she rushes ahead, knowing that if she said her piece first, she'd have the advantage. "I think that your ego makes you be very rude to people. If I'm right, you'll find it difficult to stay polite."

"You haven't been so nice yourself." Jack pointed out.

"That's just an excuse. But actually, not a bad idea. If you can accept being more polite to me than I am to you, that will mean you have your ego under much better control than I expected." By telling him that he would be proving her wrong, she knew he'll be more willing to give it a try.

"Alright." he said, planning to prove her wrong.

"Alright?" she asked back, cocking an eyebrow. "That's not very polite."

Jack tensed, and then took a deep breath. His voice became calmer, but more fake. "I'm sorry, Ms. Vierre, I meant to say yes."

She was a little surprised at how good of an actor he was. "Hm, but we should make it more interesting, don't you think? I know, how about we have there be a penalty if you fail? Since if you don't, that means my diagnosis was wrong, then if you do, that would mean...?" she looked at him expectantly.

"That would mean that you were right." he said, hiding his anger at being talked down to like this.

She nodded, "Very good. So let's say that if you prove that I was right, you'll have to meet with me regularly. Once a week for a month? No, two months. But, I'll make it a little easier. You get three strikes. If you mess up three times, then I win."

He didn't like the idea of doing this for two months, but he wasn't going to lose, and definitely not three times. "Sounds wonderful, Ms. Vierre."

"Oh, and you have a strike for saying alright earlier."

"What?!" he jumped up, "Listen here you-!"

She cut him off with a glare. "You're right, that wouldn't be fair. But that outburst just now is strike one." She smiled at him, as he realized that he had been tricked. "Since you're standing, would you go to the cooler and fetch me some water? I'm thirsty."

He fought down his anger. "Of course." He walked over to the water cooler and grabbed one of the paper cups, filling it with water, and then walking back and handing it to her.

She took it without thanking him, drank it, and then tossed the cup back to him. "Another."

He turned away at once, so she wouldn't see the look on his face. "Gladly."

He filled it up again for her, and this time she when she gave it back she said "Throw that out for me, Jack."

"Yes, Ms. Vierre." he said, as he did it.

"You know, Ms. Vierre is so formal. Call me Wendy."

"Okay, Wendy."

"No, that's too casual. I know! Call me Mistress Wendy!"

"Are you joking?" he exploded, "I'm not going to call you Mistress!"

"Strike two! My, Jack, you're bad at this. Maybe I should have made it five strikes to give you a fighting chance?"

Jack pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to calm himself down. "Right. I'm sorry, Mistress Wendy." He hated the feeling of calling her that, but he had to keep himself under control. He wasn't going to lose.

"I like the sound of that. Say it again."

"Mistress Wendy."

"Oh, it feels like I've got my very own butler. Do you and your girlfriend ever use pet names, Jack?"

"No. It's just Jack and Charlotte."

"Oh come on, hasn't she ever called you Jackie or something?"

"I told her not to call me Jackie." He realized a second too late what a bad idea that was to tell her.

"I think it's cute. Is Charlotte beautiful?"

"Of course. She's the most beautiful woman in the world."

Wendy frowned. "It's rude to say that to another woman. Don't worry Jackie, I won't give you a strike, as long as you tell me what you think the prettiest part of me is."

Something broke. Jack wouldn't be able to say if it was her bargaining down from giving him a strike, as though he deserved one, but she knew she could win anyway, or the idea of having to compliment the woman in front of him. "Probably your lips, but they'd look much better wrapped around my cock!"

Wendy stood up, "You..." she sounded angry for the first time. "How dare you say that to me?!"

Jack realized he had gone too far. "I'm sorry, that was out of line."

"No shit! Well... Strike three."

"Wait, you can't be serious, I'm not going to come back here for the next two months!"

"Fine then, if you want, we can say that that wasn't part of the exercise. I wonder what Charlotte will think when I say that I asked you to compliment me, and you said that!"

"Damn!" he swore. She had a point though, he couldn't let it get out that he had acted that way. He had technically agreed to it, too, even if this was practically . "Fine, I'll sign up for two months more appointments right now."

He completed the forms and signed them, and Wendy calmed down considerably during this time. "I think that's enough for this session, but I'm giving you some homework."

What is the homework?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)