More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

Where is Mark going?

He has no idea

Mark had driven for hours, in a random direction. He had no idea where he was going, he aimlessly drove until he saw a possible place to lay low. He found the drive quite peaceful, he saw alot of nature that he never used to see. After a few hours went by, Mark glanced at the fuel light on his dashboard, he was nearly out of gas.

Thankfully, he had been nearing a gas station. He pulled up next to a pump, and began to fill the tank. Once it was full, he placed the nozzle back on its hook and reached into his bag for his newly acquired money. He walked over to the store to pay for the fuel.

The store was like any other gas station, cheap food and plenty of travelling equipment. Mark paid the clerk no attention at all, he simply gave the money and told her to keep the change.

"What's a guy like you doin in a town like this?" A very deep southern feminine voice asked Mark as he left the store. "None of your damn business that's what." Mark nastily replied. "Well you must be lookin for a place to stay, seeing how this ain't your normal location mister." The woman assumed, ignoring Mark's comment.

Mark got a better look at her now. She was blonde, chubby and wore denim shorts with a stained white top. She also looked like she smoked a pack of cigarettes a day. "You seem to know an awful lot about me." Mark asked her. "I know alot about lots of people, and I know a runaway when I see one." She told Mark.

The lawyer had lost patience, he simply groaned and walked back to his car. When he took a seat, the woman pointed to a note she had attached to one of the wipers. "In case you don't find anywhere!" She yelled and walked off. Mark looked at her angrily, he did not like the poor.

Mark glared at the note. He did not want to accept her offer, but with his current situation it seemed like there was no option. He stepped out of his car and grabbed the note, an address had been written in poor handwriting. He put the address into his gps and set off...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)