More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bugmenot1 bugmenot1

What does he have?

He has been caught with his hard cock in hand.

Caught in the act the salesperson turned to face me.
I could hardly believe what I was seeing, his hand was stroking his cock which must have been 9 or 10 inches long, as thick as my wrist and the head was a deep purple.
Blushing he tried to cover up, I put a hand on his shoulder, and told him it was OK and that I was very flattered that he was so turned on.
I told him that I had been thinking about him since he asked to help me with the dress.

As he moved behind me to zip the dress I could feel his massive cock spearing into my buttocks and back making me even more aroused.

Turning around to face him I asked what he thought of the dress, he answered that I looked stunning, though he thought I would look stunning in anything or better still nothing. We both laughed and my eyes dropped to that still hard as a rock cock.

Well I said, what shall we do about that nasty swelling there? Looks like it needs nice massage to help it relax. Grinning I reached out and started stroking him.
The feeling was amazing so soft and yet so rigid.
Looking him in the eye I asked him if he often watched girls while they changed, his boyish smile said it all as he blushed deeply. Do you always masturbate watching them? You are lucky you haven't been caught by a girl less understanding and a hell of a lot less aroused than me.
My chastising must have been turning him on as I could feel his cock twitching as I stroked faster, his precum started to flow so I dragged him back into the change room, quickly I said unzip me, he obliged and in seconds I was naked kneeling in front of him.
Would you like to cum on my breasts I asked.
No reply was necessary as he shot stream after stream of cum over me.

My you have a lot of cum I said, all the better to cover those beautiful breasts and thighs he replied cheekily. We both laughed and after a second or two of silence, I asked him if he had anything to do with the experience I had had at the sales counter. His confused look took me a little aback as I had expected he had an accomplice, one that was probably watching us right now.
As we dressed I told him about my encounter at the sales desk.
This caused him no end of trouble as he tried to stuff his now fully hard cock back in his pants. You find this story arousing I asked him half annoyed half aroused myself.
Of course, he said grinning and grabbing me by the ass pulled me to him and kissed me deeply while pressing his cock against my stomach.
When do you finish work I asked him, I already have he replied with a grin.
Come back to my place and I will tell you more details of what happened at the sales counter I asked in teasing voice........

Does he accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)