More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Where does he go first.

He gets lost and find elf alone

He looks at the elf she is wearing the school uniform but the uniform is pretty much black with a D embroiled along her jacket. She is warning other students about the school uniform appearance. It appears that she is part of the disciplinary squad. In social hierarchy, they are on the top as they are normally the captains or the sport teams and members of the student council. They also determine what is popular.

He realizes that he forgot something in his locker, he grabs it and suddenly gets lost. He feels that someone is following him so he ducks into a room and sees a gorgeous busty dark elf with long pointy ears. She is all alone, and there is a personalized desk plate that says student body president Anethra.

She says in a sexy voice, "You must be John, the new male transfer boy."

She looks at down below and sees that his member needs release. She decides to be little naughty. She slowly walks toward him and says, "Are you lost, gorgeous."

He nods his head. He seems to be fixated by her ears.

Anethra says, "I wouldn't touch it unless you are willing to pay for your forwardness."

As she is saying it, he loses his balance and falls over her while grabbing her ears. She gives a loud moan and says "You are going to pay for that, baby. You will be the first guy to touch my ears. You should have just grabbed my breast and maybe I could just forgive you."

He gets down and begs forgiveness.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)