More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zetsu zetsu

Krystal has snuck off into the town again...does Haze follow or wait for her return?

He gets curious...

Haze watches her sister find her way out of the forest and onto what looks to be a ten foot long path to an open gate that leg to a town. It was kinda dark but not pitch black yet. Haze was almost at his peek so following her exact steps weren't to much of a problem. Usually he just practiced his fighting ability on trees until she returned, sometimes with a little bit of "white cream" on her face, Haze liked to think she was somehow getting vanilla ice cream but he knew exactly what she was doing. He didn't want the thought in his mind(or rather his dick)at the time though, getting aroused at what seemed about nine at night wouldn't blow his cover but he would have to stop to blow his load. Once Krystal was far enough away he advanced toward the gate watching with a keen eye as she circled a corner and went behind a house. He couldn't recognize what it was from but he saw the end of a tail that Krystal had grabbed went she went around. Haze was only a frogadier at the time but he had seen a few eveelutions take the knot while he was going around at night. Haze was getting more curious by the second, he now had an urge to just charge over there and yell "I caught you!" He restrained himself only by realizing that Krystal's secret partner might get a bit upset if he's interrupted during his fun time but that only made it worse as it was getting darker and it made him want to test his strength at this hour against something other than a tree. About ten minutes later he began to hear faint moans and grunts, maybe a small slapping noise too. Haze couldn't take it anymore, he grew a sinister smile and quietly approached the corner while listening closey as the moans got louder. Haze peeked around the corner cautiously and saw a shiny ninetails banging Krystal in missionary and then turned over on his stomach. Krystal had definitely been doing this for awhile as she didn't hesitate at all to start riding him. Like any normal male Haze got a mega hard-on but just held his dick where it was, he had a feeling the good part was coming...

After almost fifteen minutes Krystal got off the ninetails and on all fours with her legs spread. The canine put his two front paws around her stomach and mouted her slowly inserting all nine inches. Krystal moaned loud as he started to thrust faster than she was used to, he wrapped his tails around her to help pull him in making his thrusts harder. It was 10:30 by now. Haze was normal on the outside...but in his head things were racing, things normal pokemon couldn't begin to understand. Well besides the whole sex drive increase, they are illegal to use but there is a poke aphrodisiac that people sometimes buy secretly. Haze could feel his dick twitching as it was now pitch black and he was watching a ninetails ram his knot into Krystal and fill her up, she's lucky they're in a different egg group. The glow in his eye began to surface and his teeth became suddenly sharper. It's not like this was his first rodeo though so he could hold himself back when he wanted to. Krystal had one last moan before the ninetails pulled out his knot and kissed her while her pussy was dripping with his cum. Haze honestly didn't know how to feel about it, he couldn't be angry mostly because his sister had to care for him and deserved to let loose every once in awhile. He couldn't be happy either, but maybe that was just his blood thirst blocking out everything else. Haze decided to head back to the gate and into the forest but he stopped at the gate. He notched a row of bushes and his still raging boner. Obviously, he jumped over the bushes and started to rub one out. He rubbed his tip repeatedly and used his hand to pump the base of his shaft. He was panting slightly and had his regular eye closed. He shot his load against his stomach and had a big sigh of relief as it shurnk down. He had no idea that HIS SISTER WAS RIGHT BEHIND HIMSELF THOUGH! Haze jumped before he could wipe his stomach to the sound of his sister yelling "What the fuck are you doing?" She was looking over the bush after walking to the gates and kissing her ninetails friend goodbye. "You're one to talk...I never thought you were the knot type." Krystal was frozen for a quick second and looked down at her still slightly wet hole. "Why the fuck would you follow me? And stop talking about my boyfriend's dick. Haze looked at her with a gaze telling her that he had won this battle and they both went back to the trees, krystal was still asking questions but stopped because she was angry and confused but also secretly afraid to look at her brother's glowy eye. Haze now wanted to find out about this ninetails fellow, from bits and pieces of Krystal's rambling he could tell her boyfriend lived in that city with his trainer and that he ways pretty kinky...

Should Haze go into the city in the morning looking for the ninetails?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)