More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Azazel554 Azazel554

What does he do?

He finds a door

In your new identity crisis panic, you see a metal door. It seems to be the only exit of this place. You walked toward it and push it to enter the next room.

You find yourself in a long corridor with big windows on each side. You walk to one of them and see a room which looks the same as the room where you came from. With the same looking glass tube filled with liquid but no living in it. You walk to other windows and see the same thing in the rest of the rooms. You quickly realizes that you are alone.

You keep walking and enter what seems to be a robotic facility, with empty workshops except for a few metal pieces of androids. Not a single living being around. Not a single dead too, except for this skeleton in your room. You conclude that you are in a laboratory and you are seemingly an experiment. Maybe the only successful one.

You pass several other doors but are not attracted by them, as if you exactly knew where you should be going to exit the Laboratory.

You finally find an elevator in what seems to be a reception room, with an empty desk, minus the dust. You enter it and push the only button on the table of command which is lighted, the "Out" button.

The elevator's doors close up and it begins its ascension, bringing you toward the unknown.

What does he find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)