More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Where does he go first.

He enters the library

They have gathered leering eyes at them, succubus escapes and looks for a more private area. She decides to escape to floor with study rooms. He follow her, He sees her silver hair with two horns coming from her with a long black tail and wings and was quite tall and busty. She makes it to one of private rooms and tries to lock it.

Succubus is giving off a scent aimed at him driving him wild and horny, the succubus no longer have the abilities to turn men into slaves and can only feed off a man lust. She does have the ability to control whom should be affected by her powers. And it also gives the guy to be dominant ever the shy guys.

His carnal desires are taking over. He finally catches her and throw her into a wall. He says "You are gorgeous, I must have you. "

She does not want to admit it but she is quite turned on, his scent is driving her crazy. She says, "Is that any way to turn a girl on, maybe somewhere more private."

He ignore her and kisses her while moving one hand on her right horn, "Babe, you will be mine now"

She looks around and see that she has managed to grab audience, succubus manages to break free and says, "We cannot do it here ..."

He moves his hand along her ass to her tail as she is now fully aroused but manages to resist her urges, "You brute, if you don't stop ...."

How does he take her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)