More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FluffyDeathGirl FluffyDeathGirl

What did alex do?

He drops her on his foot

"Ah fu–" alex started yelling, then covered his mouth, hoping the girl hadn't woken up yet. Somehow, she hadn't. But now alex could see the long spade ended tail coming from under the cloak she was wrapped in. Alex took a deep breath, and told himself he was imagining things. Despite the fact that her horns were uncomftorbly rubbing on his chest.

When he returned home alex set her on his bed, and then sat on the edge of the bed as well, facing away from her. "Fuck. Fuck." He said, his head in his hands. "I took a random girl home from the woods!! And now–" he turned and looked at her again, then returned to his panicked state. "And now I'm either halucinating or I brought home a demon! Fuck!!"

Alex sighed, and flopped into the chair next to his bed at his desk. The girl shifted in her sleep, yawning a bit. Alex stiffened. This girl, could have been kidnapped. She could have been kidnapped, and fell out of the kidnapers car. She could be a runaway, wanted by the law. Or she could be a homocidal murderer, perfectly ok with killing alex. He gulped, leaving the room, and going down stairs.

"Ok, I have nothing to be scared of. Nothing! I am a man, a man! I can take a little girl on! Even if she may be a homocidal maniac! HahahahahahAHAHA OH GOD I'M SO DEAD" alex groaned.

Alex heard a thump upstaires. He rushed up without thinking, to see what happened. What he was greeted with, was the girl, sitting on the floor with even messier hair then when he found her, looking baffled at where she was. She looked at alex, with wide eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)