More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crossfire912 Crossfire912

What does Garrett do?

He doesn't need a ride

"Nah, Thanks for asking though", Garrett replied, cursing his luck inside his head.

Why, Garrett thought, was he always falling for the wrong girls. Before he met Allie in his old town, Garrett would always want girls he couldn't have. He was always lusting for the most popular girls, who wouldn't give him a second glance unless it was to make fun of the pudgy kid. Even after he lost weight, the girls Garrett wanted still weren't interested. As Garrett sulked over towards the parking lot, he began to text his Mom to come pick him up. It would be humiliating for Garrett to be picked up by his mom, but it was better than third-wheeling with his neighbor and her boyfriend. Just as he was about to click send, he heard someone call him.

"Yo, New Kid! Do you need a ride"?

It was Lane, one of Garrett's fellow offensive lineman. He was the center, an offensive captain, and a 3 year starter on the line. For Garrett, it was a good sign. It was good to have at least one friend on the team, and Lane seemed like a nice enough guy.

"Sure, Thanks for offering"

"Yeah, no problem. I saw you were about to text someone for a ride and figured I could give you one myself." You mind if we make one stop along the way? My sister's done with her shift at the pizza place and needs a ride home herself.

Of course, Garrett had no objection, he was for a ride home and was happy to make a new friend. What he wasn't expecting though, was Lane's sister. She was waiting for Lane when he pulled up to Dom's Pizza, the biggest pizza place in all of Northwood, and she was absolutely stunning. First of all, she was tall, almost 6 foot and just an inch shorter than garrett. She had long black hair and captivating green eyes that helped compliment her perfect smile. And finally, she had medium sized tits, maybe a C cup, and had a perfectly flat stomach.

"Hey Lane, Hey new kid. You on the football team too?", she asked Garrett.

"Yeah, I'm on the O-Line with Lane. I'm Garrett", he said, and extended a hand

"Emily", Nice to meet you." Then, she turned to Lane and asked, "Why are all your football friends so cute?," while smiling at Garrett.

Garrett felt his face got red and failed to think of a witty reply. Instead, Emily laughed and they all got in the car. Garrett told Lane his address and he drove back towards the new boy's house. When they approached Garrett's street, Emily cocked her head back in surprise.

"Isn't this where Heather lives? Why couldn't she give you a ride Garrett, she's always there to pick up James."

"Yeah, she offered me a ride but I turned it down. I felt awkward third wheeling, especially on my first day of practice. Plus, I got the impression that James really didn't want me going with them."

Lane gave Garrett a sympathetic look. "Yeah, James can be like that sometimes, he's kinda a dick until you get to know him. Here, we're at your house.

Garrett exited the car and waved back at Lane and Emily. "Thanks for the ride Lane, and nice to meet you Emily!"

What does Garrett do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)