More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Orchidea Orchidea

Angel sweeps the boy's feet

He didn't see that coming and falls on his back

The boy was too busy protecting his groin that he didn't notice Angel was going for the leg sweep.

The boy falls over on his back and hits his head on the floor, being dazed for a few seconds he only just comes to realise that Angel has his legs in her hands and a clear view of his private area. The boy tries to maneuver his way out of Angel's grip but it's a lost cause.

Angel uses her foot to drop the boys' underwear and starts giving the boy a footjob, stroking his cock with her foot she laughs as she watches him enjoy it. His cock goes erect in less than 5 seconds giving Angel a clear view of the boys' babymakers. The boy still seems to be thinking about the footjob and doesn't see the devilish grin on Angel's face. She stops stroking his cock with her foot and instead places it down roughly on the boys balls.

His mouth goes from a smile to an "O". The boys balls have nowhere to go, being crushed by Angel's foot from one side and being crushed by the hard floor on the other. Before he knows what's happening he ends up shooting his load all over his stomache. Angel gives his balls a few hard stomps before leaving him laying on the floor with his own cum on his body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)