More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

What does he do?

He cums all over me!

I grabbed his chair and spun it around to face me. That turned out to be a big mistake. "Big sis!" John yelled out as he shot a large amount of cum onto my top.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" I was so freaked out that I yanked my top off leaving me standing there in my sports bra which showed a lot of cleavage.

"Jenna, I'm so sorry! It was an acci...dent." I saw then that he was staring directly into my cleavage.

"You little pervert! I'm going to tell your dad!"

"Wait! Please don't!" He stood up and grabbed my hand to keep me from leaving.

"First, you secretly take a pic of my ass. Then, you jack off to it and cum on me! Why shouldn't I tell him?"

"I... I just can't help myself. You're the hottest girl I've ever seen!"

"I...am?"

"Yeah. Just think about it. You came into my life right when I started puberty. You were hot then and over the past 7 years you've just gotten hotter."

"Wait, are you saying you've been jacking off to me for 7 years?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm...kinda flattered actually." Just then, I felt something poke my stomach. I looked down and saw that his dick was hard again. And was really big! "Holy shit..."

Now, I've only ever been penetrated by 3 cocks in my life. My boyfriend Kevin has the biggest of the three at 8 inches. I've sucked bigger though I've never admitted that to him. Kevin's cock fills me up nicely so I don't have any complaints. John's cock, however, was bigger than any I've ever seen.

"What's wrong?"

"Your cock... Holy shit, I didn't know it was so big!"

"It's 11 inches. Is that not normal?"

"No, that's like really big, bro." My hand was halfway there before I realized I was reaching for his cock. I had never cheated before. Never considered it. However, Kevin had spoiled me by fucking me every day usually multiple times and the past month without sex had been wearing on me.

When he gasped, I realized that I was slowly stroking his cock. His cock was longer than Kevin's but wasn't any thicker. "You haven't had sex before, have you?"

"N-n-no! No, I haven't."

"If girls knew you had this monster in your pants, you wouldn't have any trouble getting laid. Now, sit down." He sat on the edge of his bed and I knelt down in front of him. "I should be mad at you but I just can't stay mad at my little brother. So I'll help you out and then you'll help me out." With that, I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and then sucked on it. He moaned loudly and I took him deeper.

I thought about the biggest cock I ever sucked. I had been pulled for speeding and after pulling down my top to show some cleavage I ended up sucking the cop's rather large cock in my backseat. He was at least 9 inches and thick but I managed to deep throat him. I know he intended on fucking me but I was more skilled than he expected. One swallowed load later and I was free to go.

I slowly worked John's cock down my throat determined to swallow it all. When I finally got the last of it down my throat, he said, "Oh fuck, Big Sis! Can you...take off your bra?" I pulled the sports bra up exposing my large, F-cup tits and started to really suck his cock. He reached down and squeezed one of my tits and I moaned on his cock. I looked up at him as I bobbed up and down on his cock and saw that he had a goofy grin. That almost made me laugh so instead I just focused on his big, black cock instead of him.

Because he had just cum, sucking him to completion took a little while which gave me plenty of time to think about the situation I had found myself in. Sucking his cock made me so very wet. I wanted to let him fuck me but I knew that would be wrong. I didn't want to cheat on Kevin. Me letting things go as far as this was bad enough but letting John actually fuck me would be crossing the line. Also, his cock might actually be too long for my cunt. I had heard stories of really big cocks hitting the back of a girl's pussy and it hurting. I had also heard about guys forcing their cocks into a girl's womb. I didn't know if that was true but sounded terrifying. And again thinking of Kevin, he's the only guy I've ever let fuck me bareback and cum inside. I seriously doubted John had a condom and even though I was on the pill I didn't want to risk it.

Despite all of these logical reasons of why I shouldn't fuck my step-brother, I REALLY wanted to. I was going to use him to get off but I hoped that he would be satisfied and not be able to tempt me with his big cock.

Just then, cum rushed into my mouth and down my throat. I quickly swallowed and kept sucking. He fell back onto his bed clearly spent. Once I was sure I swallowed it all, I took his now soft cock out of my mouth and took off my remaining clothes. Then, I climbed into bed with him. "Don't pass out now. It's your turn to make me feel good, little brother." He opened his eyes and saw me fully nude laying on my side next to him.

"Big sis!" Pushing me onto my back, he's suddenly on top of me sucking on my tits. Everyone loves sucking on my tits and honestly I love having my tits sucked. I mean, what girl doesn't? But I needed to get off. After I let him have his fun for a while, I pulled up his head.

"I'm afraid I need you to go lower than that, bro." He moved down and I spread my legs, showing him my very wet, shaved pussy.

"Oh wow. So that's what it looks like up close!"

"You're going to do more than look at it. I want you to eat me out!"

"And then we have sex?"

"Oh, no. This pussy is reserved for my boyfriend Kevin. You're going to make me cum just like how I made you cum. But that's it." He looked disappointed but then he attacked my cunt with his tongue.

"Oh wow, you taste so good!"

"Fuck, that's it. Eat my pussy, bro!" He had no real technique but had a lot of enthusiasm. And I was stupid horny anyway. My moans got louder and louder as he worked his tongue into my cunt. Even with his inexperience, it wasn't long before I was practically riding his face. "Oh fuck! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" With that, I came all over his face.

Before I really finished cumming, he rolled me onto my stomach. He spread my ass checks and I was so shocked to feel his tongue in my asshole that my eyes crossed for a moment. "Oh shit, you're eating my ass, too?" I had discovered with Kevin that my asshole is a weak point I didn't know I had. Just like this, he ate my ass without warning once and I LOVED it. I even came. Since then, he's played with my ass a lot but we hadn't tried anal sex yet. I think he was afraid to ask.

It became harder and harder to think because of the tongue in my asshole. I even lost track of who's tongue it was. "Oh god, that feels so good! Eat my ass, Kevin! I fucking love it!" He kept eating my ass until I came pretty hard.

I was really out of it as I lay there on my stomach due to the back-to-back orgasms frying my brain. So, I didn't pay any attention to him spreading my ass, again. I felt what I thought was a finger probing my back door. But when it pushed inside, my eyes opened wide as I realized that wasn't a finger!

What was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)