More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heney1282 heney1282

Which one does he choose?

He confides in his best friend

“Earth to Mike.” A voice says, “Mike, snap out of it. Are you OK?”

It is Paul, his best friend since college. They work in the same build, so they try to meet every Friday for lunch. He doesn’t know how long he has been standing there watching him, but by the grin on his face, he guesses it has been a while.

“Oh, hey Paul.” Mike finally replies.

They headed out to lunch. Paul can tell that something is bothering him. Eventually Mike relents and confides in him about his home life. He tells Paul his sex life is all but gone and doesn’t know what to do to revitalize it. Paul seems to understand.

“Jessica and I went through a similar rough patch,” Paul admits to him.

“How did you get over it?” Mike asks.

“I read somewhere about the concept of having a fantasy night. Jessica and I send the kids to the grandparents every so often so we can have a fantasy night. We take turns on who gets fantasy fulfilled that night.”

“So, do you do a bunch of kinky stuff?” Mike asks. “You know, stuff like swinging, threesomes, whips, and chains? Because there is no way Lauren would go for anything like that.”

“Well, I guess I know where your mind goes straight to,” Paul jokes with him. Then he continues, “We’ve tried a few things. It can be as simple as dressing up. Have you ever done it on the dining room table? How about in public? It doesn’t have to be kinky, just different.”

Mike leans forward in interest.

“And it doesn’t have to be anything crazy. The first time we did it, it was my night. I did something that I knew would drive her crazy, but she would never ask for. I just teased her for hours before letting her orgasm. I went back and forth between eating her out and using a vibrator. Went I finally let her cum, she had the most explosive orgasm of her life.”

“Fuck, that sounds hot,” Mike comments.

“Then the next time, she was in charge, so she turned the tables on me. She discovered that she really likes being in control every now and then. And now she takes full advantage of it whenever she gets the chance.”

They finish their lunch, and Mike thanks Paul for his advice. This certainly gives him a lot to think about.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)