More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by targetthyself targetthyself

It's just Annika and Tim.

He comes out of his shell, for a bit.

"Can I tell you a secret, between us?" Tim looks down at Annika, "Will's cum is really good! Can I eat this creampie too? Or do you want to keep Jake's potent, alpha cum in you so you conceive with the best genes?" Annika pauses, "Why would you think I'd wanna get preggo, my parents would kill me?"

He smiles down "You've got the breeding kink. The whole mare thing, you came when I called you a prize bitch, that's clear, you get off on it." He leans forward, his sticky testicles sliding over her eyes blocking her view. The smell they give off is blurring.

She tries to wiggle herself some more space but has to settle for turning her head and letting them rest on her temple. His tongue runs across her pelvis, twisting through her beautifully florescent ginger-grasslands. The slurping betrays his task and he drags his tongue onto her clit.

"Stop, I've gotta go to the bathroom, it'll come out." she exclaims with muffled begging.

He climbs onto his knees and looks down with a perverse smile on his face. "Can I drink it?" she pulls her legs free and retreats across the bed. "Eww." legitimate disgust clearly on her face. "Isn't it like, deadly?" and Tim bellows out a laugh sending shortwaves across his obesity. "No, it's a whole class of porn, some people have 10 or 15 people over just to pee on them."

He smiles greedily, "It's really hot. I'd love it if I could drink yours." She hops off the bed and paces "I can't be having my room smelling like sex and pee." He pushes back. "I'm gonna vacuum seal around your urethra, it's just under your clit. I promise I won't spill." He looks oddly calm, in a way that betrays his experience.

She stops, chews a nail, and then waves him over onto the uncarpeted area around her mirror. "If you spill, we're done!" She says sternly as he practically quivers over to meet her. She stands on her toes and arches her back inward, laying out so only her shoulders touched the wall. She thrust her hips to full extension, making her butt look mannish.

Tim cups both flexed glutes in his hands before sliding between them in an Indian-style seated position. He licks across her opening, and silently urges her to drop her weight onto him a bit more.

Soon his tongue is deep inside, some of Jacob's cum oozes into Tim's ready mouth, but that's not the prize he's after.

He pries the tuft of flesh that is pushed out of the way during sex, back down over her canal. Then he sucks hard enough to make a seal before making eye-contact. He slides one of his hands into the shape of a stool and holds her up as her waves to let her know he's ready.

She considers for a moment if she should abort, a slight well of disgust rising up before being pushed back down. "If this is your thing..." she says before slowly letting her sphincter muscle relax.

She can feel it leave her body, but she can't hear or see it in the way she's used to, and she finds it discomforting. But when she sees Tim close his eyes, and retake all of her weight off her calf muscles it evens-out her worry.

As she looks down at him, enjoying himself completely, her stomach muscles tightened and her breath grew ragged. She took pleasure from giving her friend pleasure.

She questioned why he found being treated like a toilet pleasurable, but she couldn't deny from the facial expression and the faintly-audible gulping sounds, that this was pleasant to him.

The feeling of relief amplified as she felt her bladder creep to complete emptiness. "The things I do for my friends." She says with a sigh. When her flow slows to a trickle her legs almost give way but he catches her. He sucks, trying to get out every drop.

She pushes to give him what he wants but soon she's pleasantly empty.

He breaks his lock, as they both pant for air. Tim finishes cleaning out Jake's cum as Annika sits and saviors her newfound human toilet.

Although thinking about this classification fills her with personal anguish. While she found him physically undesirable, he was one of her closest friends. He deserved to be treated as an equal. Especially after showing such commitment to her needs.

She lets go of her apprehension, and this immediately lets her experience an orgasm from his consistent effort on her clitoris. "Oh, you're making me cum, Teemo!" She liked to chide him with this after he played nothing but support Teemo for a month during season 3.

He smiles up at her. "I... I'll always take care of my Tristana." he says back, in an oddly romantic way. The sentiment lets slip her desire, "I wanna make you cum too..." Romance starkly vacates the area, as his fear wooshes it away like an air leak forming suddenly in a wind-tunnel.

"I... uhhhh... we should stop!" He struggles to quickly stand up, eventually having to do a weird barrel roll and pushing up off his planted knee. "Where are you going, you've only done things for me. This is supposed to be about you!" She shouted louder than she meant to.

"You did way too much for me, we can just say we had sex. I'd like it better that way." He grabs his shirt and puts it on. "You can tell the guys I couldn't get it up, so nobody makes fun of you for being with me."

His fright is completely nonsensical. But, she's conflicted at what to do next. She knows what she wants to do... But this is a clear exit out. Does she take it?

Can she let him leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)