More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gokky Gokky

How does Zaid proceed?

He chooses Judy, his shop assistant

Zaid decided that he should concentrate on his shop in the poorest area, he was confident that the white women there would be attracted by the promise of him buying them presents, gifts that their unsuccessful white men could only dream of giving them. There were also the single mothers, Zaid thought they would be for the attention of a prosperous and attentive man like himself and he was confident that as most if not all white women were known to covet black cock, his wait to fuck English pussy would be a short one. Quite a few of these shameless, licentious, easy white single mothers had black or Pakistani babies so everyone could see who they spread their legs wide for. Zaid reasoned that having a black or Pakistani baby revealed a white woman’s rejection of the white man and therefore she would definitely relish the chance of bearing more black cock.

His cock grew hard and long, he pulled it out of his trousers. Thick, black and forcefully African, he was proud of his ebony pole; it had bred six Somali children who now were fine men and women. His cock needed to enter a white and fill it up with the thick, hot cum which his wife had received and been bred by. Now, he wanted to see how different it was with a white. He knew it would be spicier, the promise of a randy English slut accepting anything Zaid wanted to do to her stimulated the fifty year old Somali but he refused to masturbate. He would save his formidable sperm for the white pussy he would target tomorrow. Confident and eager, he helped himself to some sambuusa (a Somali snack), listened to Fartuun and fashioned his lines of seduction.

The following morning Zaid was at the shop early and he looked carefully at Judy, the assistant. He hadn’t considered her anything but an employee but this morning he wondered whether she could be his first white fuck. She would be easier to seduce than a customer. Zaid had the monopoly on her attention today with just the two of them in the shop, so he studied her resources.

Judy was forty, blonde with blue eyes and curvaceous. She had been very attractive but her lazy husband her to work hard to help provide for them and this, and having their three children had caused her good looks to fade somewhat. Judy was however, a woman who was sexy and fuckable. Zaid paid particular attention to Judy’s large but well-rounded bottom. How could he have overlooked this fine plump ass?

As Zaid watched Judy bending down to place the newspapers on their stands, he was resolved; his blonde, shapely and comely assistant would provide him with an introduction to fucking English, compliant and easy-to-use females. Enjoying her devotion shift from her flabby white husband to Zaid would be gratifying too, watching the idle wretch come into the shop knowing his wife belonged to Zaid’s black cock would bring a wide smile of accomplishment to his face and added purpose to his fuck-tool. He approached Judy, ogling the shape of her ass stretching the material of her skirt; she turned around embarrassed, aware that her ass had been positioned very suggestively. Her boss had clearly been gazing at her bottom and she looked at him, embarrassed but was shocked to see him happy to return her gaze. He clearly had enjoyed the view!

Judy had a virgin asshole. Her white husband had attempted on a few occasions to enter her tight asshole but Judy had been left with her ass stuck out unsatisfied and unoccupied. She was desperately upset that his soft, little boy pink dickey unable to penetrate her. She had felt his soft dickey-head ineffectually push against her but he was too weak, too flaccid and too spongy to gain entry into her ass.
So, it was with these memories of her feeble husband who preferred to drink than to take care of Judy’s long-suffering pussy and ass fresh in her mind, that Judy recognised the hunger for her in Zaid’s eyes.

She returned to the task of sorting the newspapers, presenting Zaid with the sight of her well-formed but nervous ass once more. Judy’s willingness to flaunt herself to him after he had openly been savouring the view was all the evidence Zaid needed that she wanted Somali cock.

Judy shuffled the newspapers in a confused daze. She craved a fuck from a real man, but she was married, and the man who was at that moment assessing her was her boss, a Somali black man-her boss! No black man had touched her and her racist husband would be boiling with jealousy and rage if she allowed Zaid to enjoy use of her.

But, she wanted a real cock. She wriggled her bottom, hoping to attract a real cock, pushed her butt out a little further, and closed her eyes, nervy and anxious, goodness what was she doing?

Zaid, closed his eyes also, offering a prayer of thanks and praise to the one who had delivered this gift to him.

Fucks Judy

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)