More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

He becomes Jack, the Magician

Jack tried to think about an actress he wanted, but he couldn't really decide. Not only because there were so many actresses to choose from, but also because of the two girls, he was sharing the bed with. Both of them were eagerly working his cock, trying to suck another load of cum from it. "It's good, girls, stop," he finally said and both of them looked up. The two girls had been roommates as he had decided to move in. First, Jack had enjoyed the difference between Jill, who had been a pale-skinned redhead and Tay, who had been black skin and curly hair. But then, about an day ago, Jack had had a good idea. Not the two roommates looked like identical twins, their skin a mix a lighter-brown tone and their hair being red and curly. And this view of the two girls mixed together was what gave him an idea.

"I have to go," he said as the two sat on the bed, looking a bit sad. "Maybe you visit the guys living across the corridor and give them the fuck of their life."


A moment later he had opened a portal and walked through it, ending up outside of the Dolby Theater, where just the first celebs started to arrive for the Oscars. He stood there and looked around, changing a few details. Nearby he could see a reporter interviewing Emma Watson. "... and so I'm very excited to see what the show will offer. I never had heard of Jack, the Magician, but everything I read about him promising a spectacular evening," Emma was telling the reporter, with Jack grinning how he turned the award ceremony into his big show.

More celebs were walking by and Jake was thinking about all the different ways he could mess with them through the evening. But what would be a magic show without an assistant, he then realized and looked around again. Maybe he could get some fun before the show too.

Who does he pick as assistant?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)