More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rinderpest Rinderpest

What are Jake's first orders?

He Wants Pictures

You're sitting on your bed, looking at your laptop wearing your ear buds, but you're seeing things differently. Jake is looking at you happily, and knowing you're making him happy is very pleasing for you. You want it to continue, so you'll do what he says.

He says to you, eagerly, "Maggie, you will from now on address me as master. And you'll be my . Do you understand?"
You know that you're being controlled, but you also know that you dont care. You like this feeling of control. You need it. Out of that need you let go. Knowing you should be ashamed "Yes, I understand. You will be my master. I will be your ." saying that made you feel great, like closing to climax. You love this control.

"You will send me pictures of you, both with your clothes on and off." he tells you, knowing you wont say no.

You give in to your master. "Yes master, I will send you pictures."

you take out your phone and snap a few pictures. You want to look good for Jake, You're liking your new relationship. You gradually take off more clothes, then of you completely topless. As you send him a picture of your bare naked chest, you get a twinge of guilt. You don't exactly have a boyfriend, but you and a guy have been intimate lately. You feel like you're cheating on him with Jake. You look back at your laptop and see Jake masturbating to your pictures. Something is wrong. You don't know what got into you, but you know it was weird. You snap at Jake. "Jake! What did you do to me? Why did I need to send those?!" you yell angrily.
Jake was taken aback. You see him look around nervously. The nerd tried to hypnotize you! What a creepy thing to do? You stare into his screen angrily, waiting for him to recover to give you an answer. He looks around, then reaches towards his microphone. What's he doing?

You hear a snap. Suddenly everything goes blank. Your anger melts away, you suddenly feel peaceful. You hear Jake's voice, "You are mine, once again."
You like that voice. "Yes master, I am yours once again."
He speaks back peacefully, warmly. "You are mine, you belong to me."
Feeling like heaven, you reply back "Yes master. I am yours, I belong to you."

"Your body also belongs to me. I own you."

Suddenly it made sense why he got those pictures from you. It's because he owns you. You're his property. You seem to remember now that you've always belonged to him. "Yes master. My body belongs to you. You own me."
It all makes sense.

What are your next orders?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)