More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuchulainnHound 77 CuchulainnHound 77

How will the King react?

He Travels to Casterly Rock

Tywin Lannister was one of the most powerful men in the realm, as both Warden of the West and the main financier of the realm, so it didn't take much to convince Robert to name him Hand of the King, although the lobbying of lords in the Small Council and Cersei along with several mysteriously well payed prostitutes in the bedroom had not hurt.

Regardless the cause, a month later Tywin stood before the Iron Throne in resplendent Lannister armor, not bothering to kneel before the King as Robert spoke the formalities while Cersei slobbered on his cock. Tywin didn't even glance at his daughter as she serviced their sovereign, although beneath his metal plates he could feel his cock twitch inadvertently. Although the love affair between Cersei and Jaime was an open secret at court, there had always been whisperings among long time courtiers as to the cause behind the incestuous match, and it had been long remarked as odd that Tywin never remarried after the untimely of his wife.

The King had called for widespread celebrations for the Hand, including weeks of feasting culminating in a grand tourney, as well as numerous other grand spectacles. Ironically, the Hand himself would end up indirectly bearing much of the cost, but as none dated object to the King or his lifestyle, preparations went ahead.

What happens during the celebrations?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)