More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuchulainnHound 77 CuchulainnHound 77

How will the King react?

He Travels To Winterfell

A week later and the whole court was on the move. A great train of knights, servants, and nobles stretched along the Kingsroad, slowly inching their way North. Robert, for his part, quite enjoyed the journey from his luxurious carriage at the head of the column.

By the 5th day he had grown bored of Cersei, whose ass was sore and mouth more prone to complaining than to pleasuring. On the 6th day he woke up with a pair of nubile brunette serving maids who had brought him wine the night before.

On the 8th day, they were hosted by minor Lord in the Riverlands. As a token of favor, Robert took the Lord's fair-haired and quite buxom daughter in the middle of the feast hall. He grabbed her as the desert was being served, spilling her generous breasts out from beneath her expensive dress and hiking up her skirt and taking her like a dog.

Cersei excused herself quietly, taking a somewhat large pitcher of wine with her as Robert railed the young and quite willing blonde in front of her. Her brother, charged with protecting the queen, followed after her. Joffrey, also sitting at the place of honor in the banquet, had crossed his legs, attempting to stifle the erection his father's display had caused.

Now was the time of night where nobles and knights began to let debauchery and wine take over, and began pawing at the ladies of the court and servants in equal measure. It was no wonder then, in all the chaos that no one noticed Myrcella, freshly 18 and with all her mother's golden beauty, slip under the table after a cursory glance at her brother's situation.

Joffrey jolted as two slender, pale hands freed his cock from it's restraints. Looking down, his sister gave him a coy glance before playful licking along the side of his shaft. "It's your right you know. To have any girl you want. Even me." Myrcella took her brother into her mouth, bobbing up and down enthusiastically.

Robert chuckled as he noticed his children taking care of each other and trying to be inconspicuous about it. His son was far too shy about things, the King mused, he really ought to be taught how to properly rule one day. But these thoughts were quickly pushed to the back of his head, as Robert felt his balls tighten as he thrust into the lordling's daughter. Giving her buttocks a few light swats, he pulled out and sprayed his seed across her tight ass.

The King laughed as he sat back in his chair, reaching for a mug of ale, and sliding a second Stein over towards his now quite enraptured son. As he looked over the revelry he initiated, Robert couldn't help but think back to his wild youth as a ward with Ned, and wonder what his old friend the warden of the North was like now.

What is going on towards the North?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)