More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emma Emma

What now?

He Takes A Picture Of Me Licking A Lollipop!

It was innocently sexy, without being lewd or obscene. I've got to say, that he had great taste for posing. (He still does, for that matter.)

Only I wasn't posing in that picture. (I hadn't gotten into that yet.) I was just a young girl sleeping and he had caught the pose just right.

After that, he started taking more pictures of me. Sometimes, he would "pose" me for the pictures, but at first he seemed to do better just catching me doing things naturally.

The picture that really started things though, was the one of me licking a lollipop. This one he did "pose" me for.

We must have worked for over an hour, before he finally got the "pose" he wanted, with me sitting; licking a big sucker that was almost as big as my hand, while facing the camera, so you got just the hint of my white knickers up under the short little skirt I was wearing.

As I said, that was the start. After that first success, he started trying new "poses" on me all the time. His wife wasn't too happy about some of them, especially the ones that showed a lot of bare-skin and knickers, but she never said anything.

He told me that he had made his own darkroom in the basement, and did his own developing. After a while, he got so good he preferred his own work to the labs anyway. He was also taking a lot of nude pictures of me, by this time I had got to know him and his wife very well and they both said I could live with them, and sleep in the spare bedroom.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)