More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

How will Ben fuck the little alien, and how will Ben accommodate the alien cock?

He’s put into the Menagerie

Big Tits had not more than said this when Shorty walked into the room, motioning quickly for Big Tits to come speak with her or it, or whatever the fuck they were Ben thought to himself.

Ben felt apprehension at what the little Alien had said. Before he could think much further the door to the room opened and another alien that Ben had not seen before walked into the room. It spoke to Big Tits in their sing song language and Big Tits turned to him and said, “We will have to wait to fuck. My commander has need for me elsewhere. You will go to the Menagerie and then we can fuck later.”

“What’s the Menagerie?”

“It's a holding area where all of our subjects wait for us to need them.”

“But when do I get out of here. “

“We are leaving your solar system, so it is not likely you will ever return.”

Ben’s head flashed with anger and he grabbed for the small alien, his large human hands closing around the creatures neck to the life out of it. Before he could do that there was an explosion of pain in his head as they activated his collar.

Ben awoke later in a different room, no it was more like a cell. The surroundings were sparse, a bed which he was laying on, and a chair and table. The was a dim light coming from the ceiling. It did not provide enough light for him to see out of the cell. The wall to the front was glass but there was darkness beyond.

He went up to the glass and looked both ways be he could not see much. There was no door that he could see.

Suddenly he started as he heard, “There’s no way out, believe me I’ve tried to find it.”

Who is speaking

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)