More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ivanl ivanl

Does Cedric call third, or wait for someone else to jump in?

He'll go third

"Third!" Cedric called.

"Fourth!" Ethan was right behind.

"Fifth!" Keith jumped in.

"Right, so Ivan's last," Keith said. "Same rules as always, next person comes up with the dare?"

Murmurs of assent came from the assembled boys.

"Alright, Adrian..." George muttered. "I know. See that headstone over there? Run over and give it a slap. If we can't hear the slap, it doesn't count."

"Hah, that's pretty tame." Adrian loped over and hit the headstone, and the resultant smack echoed throughout the graveyard. No sooner had he done it than an unreasonably chilly gust of wind raced through the clearing, making some of them jump. Cedric shivered, but quickly thought of a dare he wanted George to perform.

"That wind was weird and kinda creepy," said Ivan. "Maybe we should just..."

His words fell on deaf ears. "Right, George," Cedric said. "Get a stick and stab it into that grave over there - wherever you think that guy's crotch would be."

George selected a forked branch, giggling nervously. "I know we agreed to do this, but something about all this just feels kind of... wrong."

"Sacrilegious is probably the word you're looking for," Ivan said darkly. "I'm starting to regret this."

"You're free to chicken out," shot Ethan. "You know the consequences."

As George quickly pushed the branch into the ground, the air turned even colder. Overhead, the stars were quickly obscured by approaching clouds, and an oppressive hush came over the graveyard. George quickly hurried back to the group, throwing anxious glances over his shoulder and whispering something under his breath.

"Honestly?" Ivan replied, unnerved. "I think I will. This is getting a little too freaky." He got up. A tree swayed ominously overhead.

"He's right, you know," Keith said, following suit. "I don't really think I want to go through with this, either."

"Pussies."

"Is it worth disturbing the peace of the dead just for a stupid dare?"

"Don't be silly, ghosts aren't real. You think some scary apparition's going to pop out of the grave to haunt you?" Ethan snorted. "Anyway, Cedric... pick any grave and put your ass on its headstone. Bonus points if your balls make contact."

"Now that's just rude. C'mon, Keith, let's get out of here," Ivan muttered. The two turned to leave.

"I don't see Cedric complaining."

What will Cedric do in response to Ethan's dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)