More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by simonemona29 simonemona29

What was Sachiko saw?

Hazuki was awake

She was stopped as she saw Hazuki awake, standing in her naked glory at the edge of their king size bed. She saw Hazuki butt naked many times before. But what she had shocked her?

Hazuki was butt naked wearing her favorite blue ankle socks on, stroking her erection, her eyes closed and moaning out Sachiko's name. Sachiko blushed as Hazuki calling out her name while she masturbates.

She found out Hazuki's fetish of not removing her socks when they were having sex. When she strips Hazuki's clothing during foreplay, she removes her socks.

Hazuki whines when she removes it. She thought that her socks was her security blanket. Sachiko want to see her completely naked. But now she finds it cute today especially when she is jerking off.

It was her first time that she saw Hazuki masturbated in their 6 years of relationship. She enjoyed the view of her girlfriend jerking off so she decided not to interrupt and her presence to be unknown for awhile. So she opened the door quietly and leaned on the doorframe. She crossed her legs as her view getting her turned on.

Sachiko was attracted to the body of Hazuki. The blonde has a dreamy burgundy eyes. Her face was beautiful. The hair was styled into a long faux hawk cut but after waking up, it was currently messy. She puts a styling gel when she grooms herself.

Hazuki was tall about 6'3 feet which is tall for a woman. Her body was lean and muscular. Her breasts has little mounds and big nipples so she will be mistaken as a man if she wore men's clothes. So she decided to form it into pectorals so she will not need to wear bra and go shirtless in their apartment.

Her abdomen was sculpted into a perfect 6 pack abs and v-cut waist.  Her arms and legs were slender but muscular. Sachiko loved it her body especially when she is shirtless. She found it sexy specially when she slept only in her loose boxers when they sleep at night. It was a usual for a werewolf like her to have these almost perfect body.

All of these are Sachiko's favorite but her most favorite is the length in Hazuki's crotch. It was 9 inch long and 2.5 inch wide penis when soft and goes to 11 inches when Hazuki is horny. She has balls and also a slit that explains her feminine side. Her crotch area was cleanly shaven because she wants to be clean when Sachiko blows her.

Hazuki was hung and circumcised. Being circumcised is a tradition in their pack in order to lessen their sexual drives. Werewolves were known to have grave sexual desires especially the Alpha. Hazuki was born Alpha because she was a daughter of the Alpha of their pack and next line to lead them.

"Uhh, fuck!!" Hazuki breathed as she stroked herself with her right hand. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Her penis and balls are red in color and engorged. While pumping her penis with one hand, her free hand are cupping her swollen balls.

Hazuki continuosly pumping her hard length, already soaking wet with her pre-cum. She groaned in pleasure, her mind was flooding with the images of Sachiko. She imagined Sachiko sucking her member, licking it like a candy bar. Hazuki moaned her name and she bit her lip as her member throbbed, jerking off faster.

Then she imagined her shaft ramming and thrusting all the way into Sachiko's hole. Just thinking of it made her abs clenched tightly, leaning her head back. She dragged her hand up her abs to her pectorals as she massage her nipples roughly.

She jerked her hips upwards as her orgasm tore through her. She continued stroking herself quickly as she came, her load hitting her stomach in quick spurts and sprayed all over the floor.

She released a satisfied groan and seated at their bed, her chest heaving for a moment until she had recovered enough to stand. Sweat covered her whole body.

"Shit!! Sachiko will punish me for this." She said as she saw her cum dripping on her penis, scattering the floor. She hastily stood up, picking tissues to wipe to her now soft hung penis. Then she wiped her cum on the floor.

She noticed her arms were covered in sweat. Then she sniffed her underarm. "Man, I smelled sex and sweat." She muttered

After she cleaned up, she was about to proceed to the showers when she saw the door was opened and her ravenette girlfriend leaning at the door frame. Sachiko was crossing her arms in her chest.

What was Sachiko's reaction

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)