More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Britishguy1993 Britishguy1993

Who is going to become an exhibitionist?

Hazel Hayes

Hazel felt inspired by Dodie and her new found nudity and how open she was about the whole thing. After she spent that magical night with her she could stop thinking about what she did and what she saw. As she set-up the camera for her next video she couldn't shake the idea that she should follow in her friend's footsteps.

"But what should I do? I want to be different enough that I'm not copying her." She thought to herself. "Film reviews? People are always crying out for those as I watch and make films" She thought a little more and has the idea "maybe the next Tipsy Talk can be nude as long as the guest is OK with it." She sat back and lifted her short dress and start to rub her self though her sexy pink panties and let out a soft moan "ughhh" and then coughed and composed her self as she still needed to film the video.

She stood up and turned the camera on and set it back down facing her and then pressed record. She sat back down and then thought "I will do one of my faves "The Arrival". She thought "OK just topless to start this is the first video." She pulled down the top of her blue and grey dress and smiled at the view finder as she saw her boobs on there for the first time. She leaned down as she started to speak to keep the viewers guessing. "Welcome guys to a new series inspired by Dodie and her nude confidence videos. Now I'm gonna do something that a lot of you have been asking for a while but with a twist. I'm gonna start doing film reviews..." she said before sitting up. "... topless!" She sat in silence taking what she had just said in biting her lips.

"Ok today's film is The Arrival, this stars Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner...." She sat going through the basic plot and what happens giving out spoiler tags and her boobs jiggling at certain points.

As Hazel kept filming she got wetter and wetter and her nipples got hard as she became horny. She slowly started to rub them and and moan as she did so. "Now the film is very easy too ummm ohhh follow and Amy Adam is a sexy fuck no strong female lead" as without realizing she pulled her legs up and exposed her pink panties to the audience. She continued to moan and talk for about two minutes before she said "oh fuck it" and lifted the dress from the bottom and bunched it around her waist. She pulled her panties down and threw them at the camera. She giggled as she started to stroke her pussy and checked the view finder to sees that her pussy and fingers slamming in are not being shown. "Its fine fuck yes I can just edit... most of this out." she continued to moan and talk about the film and fantasizing about the characters. She got louder and faster as her orgasm will not hold back and she jams all four fingers in herself and screams out the characters names.

She squirts down the front of the sofa as the pleasure took her over and decided to wrap it up and make what she can and add in a few bits later if needed. "So all in all *sigh* this film is a very good and strong film and I would recommend that people go out and watch the film. I will rate this film, as I will with all the films I will review, a 8 out of 10. If you would like to know more on The Arrival then you can watch my interview with Amy." She pointed at her left breast. "I know lucky huh. And if you want more me you can subscribe here" She pointed at her right breast and waves as she says her catchphrase, "slán" (the Irish word for 'Goodbye').

She cleaned up herself but didn't get fully dressed, glowing in her post orgasm bliss. She tweeted that a special new series would be live at 6pm. Once she posted it she waited for the feedback in the comments, as well as the feedback from Dodie who must have heard her.

She sat slowly rubbing herself as she waited.

What did they think and whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)