More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Britishguy1993 Britishguy1993

So who is first?

Hazel Hayes

One of the very first people to come across this video phenomon was Hazel. Hazel Hayes was a young Irish youtuber and in recent months her channel had really taken off and turned her inti one of the big vloggers. She had just recently got back from a shoot and was still in her full make up and white short dress and massive black heels.

She was looking across the comments on her latest time of the month video. There was a comment that kept coming up across all vids from one guy which read.

"Hey Hazel this video is helping charities from across the globe please watch and share"

A girl never to not help a charity she smiles and clicks the link.The video starts first she hears relaxing music and the screen starts to spiral. Then she reads out loud the text that appears on the screen."Hello Hazel. We all know you are much sluttier than you let on. Is this true?" Hazel started to sweat knowing this was true and wanted to close the tab but she was rooted to the spot. Instead she bit her lip and nodded.The text continued "so from now on to show what a naughty girl you are you will make sure that you get fucked on set and make every guy use you" She nodded again and rubbed her long nails across her chest. She slowly unzips the back of her white dress exposing her front to the camera.

"Also to show how horny you are you will moan 24/7. Come lets hear you?" Hazel stopped reading and let out a throaty moan so loud her housemate heard. "To celebrate your new found openness. Turn on that webcam and start masturbating" Hazel moaned "yes master" her mouse moved super fast as she turned the webcam on her body burning with horniness. The red light cam on and she pulled up the white short dress. She sat back down and tore off her wet panties and plunged two fingers in crying out for more. She placed her legs on the table and her high heels digging in to the table. She added a third as her tight pussy opened, this was the first time in months she felt a proper orgasm incoming. She was really going for it her hand a blur as the screen flashed images of Hazels fantasies. "who owns you now?" the Text continued and in hazels sexy Irish accent says "you master" She pushes now three fingers in feeling more confident and start to really enjoy this new side of her. She opens her bottom draw and pulls out a long pink dildo and licks it up and down until its drowning in spit.

"Go on Hazel fuck that big dick" the Text continued and Hazel mind as obedient as possible slammed the toy in her self and let out another load and lewd moan. She twist the end making it vibrate as her legs started to shake her orgasm was incoming. She pulled and clawed at the dress ripping it apart and the text started again. Use every Hole and hazel Lifted her self up and pushed a finger into her ass. She thrust her self on the toy and against the desk as she orgasm hard and deep she panted and moaned as it ran though her body.

As she sat back down her pussy leaked cum down her leg and she sat lifeless as the text started. "you will now always be nude at home and will crave sex 24/7. When you get a text or video from me you will obey and follow my command and get others to join us. As she licks her fingers she managed to say "yes *slurp* mmmm master" "now Hazel go get that pussy stuffed" "yes master I know exactly who to recruit first" smiling down her hallway but craving a thick cock already. "good girl and I will be in touch" The video faded and Hazel came out of her trance but was ready to embrace being a little slut.

What does Hazel do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)