More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mazzoli mazzoli

What were they doing?

Having a threesome

You seem to remember your two friends having a threesome with a guy they'd just met at one of the more exclusive nightclubs, a footballer as you recall, right in front of everyone else in the back of the limousine.

You envision Mary pressing herself up against the guy and trying to cram her tongue down his throat, her full tits pressing against his chest through the paltry covering of her party dress. She twined her fingers in his hair with one hand and ran the other along the muscles of his back, rippling under his shirt, tracing his shoulder blades lightly as he clawed at her firm ass with his right hand. Julia was kneeling on the floor of the limo, her tight, short skirt hiked up just enough to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. She was clinging to his legs and bent over the seat, lifting the hem of his shirt to trail kisses around the waistband of his trousers and emphatically rubbing her left hand over the bulge at his crotch while he ran his free hand through her wavy blonde hair. The rest of your party gave them some space and cheered the two girls on.

"Go Mary, let him get a better grip on your arse!"

"Stop playing around Jules and get that prick out!"

Mol leaned over to you, sloshing some of her fruity cocktail over herself, and whispered hotly in your ear, "Isn't this fucking wild, Charlotte?" She finished her question by swirling her tongue around your ear and then sucking your earlobe briefly, flashing you a hot, sultry look through her black bangs.

You licked your lips and turned your attention back to the show where things had progressed quickly. Mary's dress was now on the seat next to her, leaving her in just her tiny thong and fuck-me heels. The footballer was alternating between kissing her neck hotly and sucking on her nipples while she moaned suggestively. He had his right hand curled around her bum under her panties and was clearly playing with her pussy. She had her hand around his cock, a nice sized one and straight, too, where Julia had gotten his pants down to his ankles. Julia was intently sucking his prick, long strokes from the head all the way down to where Mary was slowly jacking it near the base. The guy had his left hand tangled in Julia's hair and was mostly just following her motion, though sometimes he'd her down a bit or hold her for a few seconds.

His work on Mary's cunt payed off and she clutched herself to him and emitted a sound between a squeak and a scream, clearly having herself a nice orgasm. You watched all this with growing arousal and were surprised to feel your hand stroking Mol's thigh next to you. She had a glazed look in her eyes and was absently rubbing your leg as well, getting ever so slightly higher as the action in front of you two heated up.

The man looked pleased with his work and roughly yanked Julia's head off his dick, and took in the sight of her disheveled face, her makeup running everywhere. He addressed Mary, "All right, love, it's time for you to ride me. You, on the floor, get your fucking dress off and then lick us while I fuck her sloppy cunt. From my balls all the way up to her clitty, yeah?"

The girls followed his instructions and Mary soon found herself impaled on his shaft and the two set a brisk pace that Jules struggled to keep up with. He mauled Mary's tits as she rode him hard and Mary soon found a second peak from their combined efforts. He kept her gyrations under control with his strong arms and then lifted her off himself and tossed her onto the seat next to him. He gave more instructions, "Just sit there, slut, and keep your legs spread. Now you get up there and put your tits in her face. I'm going to enjoy your cunt now. Hope you're ready. Play with your friend's twat, and make sure to suck her nipples, slut."

With the latest escalation, you realized that both your hand and Mol's hand had reached the juncture of your thighs. Gently rubbing her panty-clad quim seemed like the thing to do, and you saw her start squirming, the glassy eyed look getting stronger. You again turned your attention to the threesome.

He slammed into Julia's pussy and wasted no time setting a brutal pace. He grabbed a handful of her hair again and yanked her head back. She quickly came from the juxtaposition of Mary's gentle ministrations and his rapid, rough fucking, shouting and squealing her way through a very shaky climax. He extricated his fingers from her hair and slapped her ass, hard. Following that up with teasing her asshole with his fingers had her cumming again in even wilder fashion than her first. He quickly pulled out of Julia's pussy and got the two girls down on their knees in front of him.

"Now each of you sluts needs to stick a hand on my prick and jack me off onto your lovely faces. Then you're going to find somebody else, not each other, to clean your face off with her tongue, got it?"

They soon had him cumming, painting their faces with a large load of jism. Julia immediately went to Taylor and she laughed and had a great time licking the cum off of her friend's face, swallowing it theatrically.

Mary looked around and her eyes settled on you and Mol, each of you lightly playing with the other girl's pussy. She crawled over to Mol and settled between her legs before looking up at her. Mary's face glistened in the low lights of the limo. "Will you lick the jizz off my face, Mol? Please?"

Mol bent down and lovingly, tenderly licked the cum off of Mary's face, lingering on her lips. She sat back up and looked over at you and before you knew what was happening she had pulled you into a full kiss, snowballing the now third hand cum over to you. She pulled back and looked into your eyes with a fire and lust you had never seen before, one hand at the small of your back and the other caressing one of your tits.

What do you want to do with Mol?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)