More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LustyBoy LustyBoy

What shall we do with them?

Have some fun!

Not bad. Not bad at all. I barely began my criminal career and already had a team-harem of three. Now, should I have my way with them already? I could also save up energy for whatever awaits at Mt. Moon, after all, many trainers get lost in it's caves... I looked at each one of the three once again, and stopped at Skylar. She was the one I actually defeated and was legally obliged to bang.

Well, law is law! I grabbed her arm roughly, smiling at the sight of her suprised face. Oh, the poor pokegirl was finally about to taste the real world.

"Pid... Pidgey?"

Ah, right, they don't speak human. I'm sure I'll work around it somehow. But that's for future Grunt to worry about. I shoved her down onto her back and pinned her to the floor, sitting on her chest. At this point, noone could stop a cheeky grin from appearing on their face, right?

I unzipped my pants and whipped out the Big G, allowing it to fall right onto her face. I placed my hand on her head, twirling her hair around my fingers. Oh, and the other two pokemon? Eternal had a seat and spread her legs, to fully enjoy the show. Meanwhile, Tzeentch just stood there akwardly, probably having no idea what was going on. People really should give their Pokemon better sex ED.

Whatever, they'll get their fun later. I rubbed my shaft on Skylar's face, before forcing her mouth open with my hands and shoving it right into her throat. My whole weight immobilized her, so she couldn't do much as I basically treated her like a sex toy. Good, they should learn their place in my team. Obedience is quite important for a pokemon trainer after all, isn't it, dear reader?

Well, foreplay was over, as I got fully erect in her throat, and began moving my hips, facefucking her. She had the tightest throat I've ever entered, which doesn't really mean much, as I barely had any intimate relations with anyone before today. Though I can assume this will be way more commonplace from now on.

I pull out, my member covered in her saliva, and an slowly forming ahegao on her face. I move over to her thighs, grabbing her legs and lifting them up into the air. Now, a hard choice, which hole to empty my balls into? As the first time is quite important, I decide to slam right into her pussy, and listening to her sweet moans, I take away her virginity. I pull out almost entirely, before slamming it in again, slowly but mercilessly, and with all my strenght.

As Eternal pleasured herself, Tzeentch akwardly rubbed her hips, both watching the show we put on. I grew close to cumming, and sped up with the thrusts. Listening to Skylar's cute moans, I slammed into her tight pussy one last time, and finally filled it with love juices. Her insides squeezed around my cock, as she came as well. I pull out and pull up my pants, giving her a moment to recover. I also return Tzeentch to her pokeball, and look at Eternal for a moment. Looks like she was quite close as well. Too bad, I return her anyway, denying her the relief. It's better to have her pent up for Mt. Moon. Also, I need to appear like an uncaring trainer, at least for now. Of course I'm starting to like these pokemon already, but they can't know that yet. I'll wait until they grow even more obidient, before I show any affection.

Anyway, back to grunt work. I pull out the HM disk, wondering for how the hell do I use it. Do I feed it to her or something. As she slowly gets up off the floor, I poke her head with the disk, and suprisingly, it smoothly enters into her head... Somehow? I'm not going to question that. Anyway, she was ready. I akwardly get up on her back, and she jumps off the building... Luckily adjusting to my weight and flying up before we hit the ground.

Up above the trees Mt. Moon was well visible, and we soon arrived at the Pokemon Centre near the entrence to it's caverns. Petrel and a bunch of other grunts were already there. As Skylar landed and I returned her to the pokeball, the admin called me over to the group.

"Alright, you should be enough for the second batch. Now, listen up grunts, it's time for your first real mission! We have been informed by a trusted source at the Pewter City Museum that some particularly rare Pokemon Fossils have been spotted inside this here cave. Aquiring these will be of great help to Team Rocket. We have hired a particular Super Nerd to help find and identify said fossils. He is currently making his way through the cave along with some of the other new recruits that weren't as slow in getting here as you damn slowpokes! Your mission is simple: Assist the search in any way you can. That includes searching the place yourself, fending off any trainers that could want the fossils for themselves, and also report everything important to me. Understood? Then get to work!"

The crowd of grunts began moving torwards the cave entrance. I could Heard whispers, about how lame this first job is, how they hate zubats, and, apparently, how hot Petrel is. Weird, but who am I to judge. I was one of the last ones to enter the cave, and my eyes took some time to adjust to the darkness. Just a plain cave with some trainers and fellow grunts roaming about. I found a Bullet Seed TM and a paralize heal on the ground, and soon came face to face with a young Bug Catcher.

"Have you noticed? There is a bunch of suspicious-looking guys in the cave!"

I sighed and began the battle by letting Eternal out of her ball. She looked still quite pent-up from the rooftop show. The boy quickly responded by sending out a Weedle. Despite their tries, shooting web strings and trying to poison their opponent, Eternal once again proved quicker, and with two attacks knocked her opponent out.

Caterpie came out next, and I decided to switch and give Skylar some more fighting experience, especially since she just learned a flying type move. Caterpie outsped my dear Pidgey, but despite landing that single tackle, couldn't take an attack from above. Two uses of Fly and the next opponent was down. I returned her, took my reward money, and robbed the oblivious child of his Weedle. I caller her Wasp, and refused to fuck her in front of an underaged child. Professionals have standards after all.

However, once I took a short trip back to the Pokémon Center, for a quick heal, I released Wasp and pushed her right onto the counter, ass up for me to see. Poor Nurse Joy had no idea what to do, and neither did other customers...

Time for a

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)