More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicetits nicetits

What do you do next?

Have a seat

After a few minutes of cupping his balls, Jack managed to stand up and move over to the chair. He sat down and began waiting for something to happen. He didn't have to wait too long before the door opened and a pair of new girls came in. Jack didn't know either of their names, but he recognized that they both had incredible asses and collections of tight, almost sheer leggings.

"Hi, my name is Cass." the first girl said. She was wearing a lab coat with jeans and a black t-shirt. Her long, black hair and bright blue eyes briefly distracted Jack from his nudity. "You must be Jack," she said while holding out her hand for a handshake.

Jack crossed his legs and used his left hand to mostly cover himself while shaking her hand with his right. Although, his size made it almost impossible to completely hide.

"This is my assisstant, Kat." Jack quickly decided that Kat was a fitting name, given her incredible resemblance to the actress Kat Dennings. She was definitely pulling of her tight leggings and loose, cleavage-heavy blouse. Given the jiggle with every single breath, she seemed to have neglected a bra.

Cass had a measuring tape most men would only expect to see when being fitted for a suit. Kat had a clipboard and a pen with her.

Cass quickly got down to business, saying "We need you to stand up and move your hand. We'll be taking some measurements of your penis and testicles." She got on her knees and prepared her measuring tape. Jack would have loved seeing her in this position in most circumstances, but he just found this so awkward. Failing to see any other option, he stood up, and let the ladies see his throbbing boner.

"It always amazed me how a kick in the nuts always gets a solid boner." Kat said.

"Is that why Star did that?" Jack asked. "There are other ways to get a guy hard, you know."

Kat answered with, "Yeah, but we feel that a kick sets the tone for the night well and it's fun." On saying fun, Kat sent her foot into Jack's balls with incredible speed. "See?"

Jack crumpled to the ground clutching his balls and groaning.

"Dammit, Kat!" Cass started scolding her assisstant. "If you get his balls swollen, then we won't get a good measurement." She quickly got to work measuring, hoping to beat any swelling her friend had caused. Jack didn't get to hear the numbers, as Cass showed Kat the tape instead of speaking aloud. He knew that he was still hard, luckily, and that Cass got his dick's length and girth and his testicles lenght around, right to left, front to back, and taint to tip. "Thank you for your cooperation. We'll have some collegues here in a few minutes," Cass told Jack. "Please sit back in the chair before they come."

What do the girls have in store next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)