More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

Where to begin?

Have a look around the dorm

Bryan decided to have a look around the dorm first and do everything else after that. He would have enough time to settle in later. For now he was more interested in the other people living in the dorm, especially the girls. He picked up his duffle bag and put it on his bed so that Scott would know right away he had arrived. Then he made sure he looked presentable and went out.

An hour later Bryan had visited every floor as well as all other places of any interest, and he had seen a number of different people. Many of them had been good-looking girls. To his displeasure he had also seen many good-looking guys. And some girls had obviously been more interested in other girls than in any of the guys around them. ‘Looks like there will be a lot of competition for most hot chicks, and even for some of the not-so-hot ones.’ He mentally sighed.

Having looked around the dorm Bryan decided to visit the old library next to it – just in case he had to make use of it at some point.

The very first thing Bryan noticed after entering the quiet building was the absence of the librarian. A quick examination of his surroundings revealed a couple of security cameras that made it impossible to enter or leave unnoticed. Anyone who stole anything would be caught right away, so even if the librarian wasn’t there it didn’t make any difference. Apparently even if the building and many of the books were old the security measures were not.

After one more look around Bryan decided he should go back. Right now he did not need anything from the library, and he had already memorized its working time. Meeting the librarian could wait for some other day. But just as he turned to leave he heard something and stopped.

‘What was that?’ He wondered in his mind as he listened intently for any sound. A minute passed without him hearing anything. ‘Am I imagining things?’ He asked himself. The library was quiet so perhaps he had imagined it. But his intuition was telling him he had not. He wondered if he should investigate, or if that would be a waste of time…

Does Bryan investigate, or leave and go back to the dorm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)